Found a TGP in the yard

GOT2B GM

crushedtgp2.jpg

crushedtgp1.jpg

Powertrain already gone, I scooped the PM3, only thing really left thats desirable is the front bumper.

VIN # 1G5WP14V6LF241541

Thanks for the VIN. Did you happen to see if it had a tan interior? And just out of curiosity, what did that yard charge you for the PMIII?(if you don't mind posting it)

On the same note as Al, I'd like the sunroof(if it has one). :lol:

its tan leather interior, the car was originaly from cali till the guy got it here..

to my general knowledge, this car was bought from a junk yard in thunder bay area for $3000 not running, in 2004ish.

the first thing that same to mind was dave/ invasion1... anyways that wasnt the case... ive seen this car for years just sitting, literally 45seconds from my house for the like 4 years, but he never wanted to sell it but never got it running. he moved about a year ago and the car still sat there, i tried to get it and left my number in the car, he picked it up a about a month later, then i got a phone call a week or so ago saying it came into the yard by me (they call me on all 5-speed grand prixs and shit like this haha)

wtf kind of j/y stacks cars like that?

The ones that are going to crush them in the very near future.

The stacked ones are the ones on death row

:( Wow that poor car. There's a yard near Chicago that I've been to that stacks them like that....worst yard I've ever been to. They actually have 2 separate yards, the one open to the public has the cars stacked like that.

Then all of the "nice" cars are fenced off and only employees can go in.