hand job!

kuntzie

I actually got used to the double pump ones, and really kind of like them. I hated the ones where you pushed down and had to pull the handle. However, on a five speed that e-brake belongs by the center console. Props to you man :high5:, that looks nice and it is what GM should of did in the first place.

I actually got used to the double pump ones, and really kind of like them. I hated the ones where you pushed down and had to pull the handle. However, on a five speed that e-brake belongs by the center console. Props to you man :high5:, that looks nice and it is what GM should of did in the first place.

i like the pedal/handle type...u can use it like ur regular brakes if the hydraulic part of your brakes fail. like if you hold the release handle u can vary the pedal pressure like regular brakes.

I really want to convert my car to a console brake. The foot brake in mine is impossible to use in an emergency if the brakes ever get lazy. What a stupid idea to put the brake as a foot one. I remember the one in my Lumina was jammed from never being used for fifteen years. It was angry when I tried to use it.

Your conversion looks really nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if there is a foot brake unit that will bolt into a first gen that only requires one pump? I like the foot brake but I hate having to pump it multiple times..

Does anybody know if there is a foot brake unit that will bolt into a first gen that only requires one pump? I like the foot brake but I hate having to pump it multiple times..

If I remember there is a swap that can be done to change it to a single-pump. I forget what it is though, I shoul've checked when I had my foot pedal assembly replaced earlier this year. :mad: