My totaled vert

mitalie

Well my Cutlass convertible met it's demise last week. A man doing about 50 slammed into the back of it while my wife was about to make a left turn. Everything from the behind the doors back was distroyed. it is now sitting in a wrecked car yard getting rained on. The back white leather seats are in perfect shape (for now). Last time I was at the yard, the back floor boards had standing water. I am still waiting on the insurance adjustor to look at it and give me HIS assesment. But the reaar damage is extinsive. I don't know what will happen to the car if it is totaled.

I will not have time to do anything with it for a few months. AND I am replacing it with a corvette. The car is in VERY good shape from the doors forward. The top mechanism and pump may be okay since it was up at the time of the accident. I just dropped the title off at the auction house. Even wrecked it is the best looking car there.

If anyone wants to buy it for parts, It is at:

Copart-Greer

2465 Hwy 101 South

Greer, SC 29651

It was a '95 Cutlass Supreme, Red with white top and white leather interior, 3.4L DOHC, ALL Brakes and rotors where 3 weeks old. Front axils and hubs were installed in May. New starter around April. It has a AR Racing brushed chrome wheels (one of which has some gouges from the wreck).