Got my Ram Air Hood and SLP spoiler.

9lumina6

Heres some quick pics of the SLP GTX ram air hood....wich is already silvermist and ready to bolt on.......and my SLP Gen 1 spoiler.......wich still needs paint and clear........but I measured up all the holes to the ones on the trunk lid......no modifications needed.....will fit perfict...so its ready for paint.

GTPs090.jpg

GTPs091.jpg

GTPs092.jpg

GTPs093.jpg

GTPs094.jpg

Love the hood, but not crazy about the whale tail. I've always liked the SpEd/Daytona spoiler much better.

I agree.....the special edition spoiler is pretty nice......but would require modifications to the trunk lid to get installed. (and the chances of finding a rust free trunk lid off a car that origonally came w/ that spoiler is almost next to none in this area) This holes in this spoiler match up perfictly to the holes on my trunk lid....so i'm happy w/ that.

Got the clear corners on.........they are the ones that are black on the inside.....wich i DO have the headlights with the black insides also sitting in my garage... i just wanted to see what the corners would look like w. the stock headlights....and i must say imho it doesnt look bad. Only thing i didnt like is the fact that I still had the stock white 194 bulbs in the side markers.....and looked kinda dumb...so i went to advanced and got 2 amber color 194's.........so when you turn the running lights on you dont even know it has clear corners.

GTPs098.jpg

GTPs099.jpg

GTPs100.jpg

GTPs101.jpg

Cant even tell the corners are clear with the Amber 194's in now

GTPs102.jpg

Great choice to go with that hood. I love the look of it. I think that spoiler would look terrific on it too. I'll be waiting right here for the pics. :eek:

Good job! :cool:

Great choice to go with that hood. I love the look of it. I think that spoiler would look terrific on it too. I'll be waiting right here for the pics. :eek:

Good job! :cool:

Thanks..........i hope to get the spoiler painted/cleared and on b4 i put the car away. Right now it's looken 50/50......im kinda tight on $$ cause i have to make sure i can pay for the DMV fees to get new tags for my Van........and other shit....i'm only working part time rite now (hey, its better than no job in these times). But even if the car has to go away very soon.....i'll still pull it out of the barn on a halfway decent day and take pics of it.