hood/fender flares on a cutlass?

douellette

anything stick on is ftmfl

yeah... i'm over it. A car worth a whopping 2 grand isn't worth much more than stick on. Maybe if I stop going to school and live with my parents forever I can save money to dump a ton on my 95 cutlass. This car is great but as long as I have more important things to do with my money and time, the two little stick on things on the hood work for me. Its work enough to keep this car rust free and shine plus run like a champ year round. Wisconsin winters suck. Plus I gotta plan for when I graduate and have the money and buy my dream... 00-02 WS6 TA :burnout: That will be worth the time and money

http://usbodysource.com/

Cowl hood. Can't copy and paste so scroll down to Olds 78-96

Man that cowl would look awesome... but like I said I don't feel my baby is worth that much at this point. But damn am I in love with that hood. The ones for the 1.5 gen Luminas/ Montes looks awesome as well.

Or you could spend it how you like, and make the car however you want. In the end, everyone has an opinion, and everyone has an idea of what's right. Do whatever you want if it pleases you.

It's the same thing they had back in the days of classic cars. Do you modify them, or do you keep them factory. There is always an opposing opinion.

That being said, I have always wanted to try and make a Cowl hood out of two regular hoods. I am willing to give it a try this winter if someone was interested in buying it at a worthwhile cost ($100-150).

if you can't do it right, you know you could just leave it the way it is and put your money into something more useful...

It was two years ago... I wanted something different at cost... didnt care at the time... I dont put money into anything like that anymore.

if you can't do it right, you know you could just leave it the way it is and put your money into something more useful...

It was two years ago... I wanted something different at cost... didnt care at the time... I dont put money into anything like that anymore.

Yours looks great, but that's only because it matches the bumper very well, and the rest of the lines on the car. It almost looks stock, and if not stock, professionally done. Something like an SLP package for a GTX/GSX.

i tried the hood scoops today. didnt like them. they stick ons. so guess i might try a diff set.

if you want scoops done right, get one with scoops actually stamped/molded on from the factory.

if you're good with fiberglass, you can get them looking damn good on any hood...

can you use like the body filler stuff? my brothers pretty good with that.

generally, thats what people mean by fiberglass is body filler...

bondo is a type of polyester, but same idea, just less durable/easier to use...

I wish they made scoops that looked more like the 442 scoops. That would look good. Ive got Z34 vents that I plan on using. I remember once seeing pics on here with a CS that had Z34 scoops flush mounted and looked pretty good.

I wish they made scoops that looked more like the 442 scoops. That would look good. Ive got Z34 vents that I plan on using. I remember once seeing pics on here with a CS that had Z34 scoops flush mounted and looked pretty good.

yeah 442 scoops would look good

That being said, I have always wanted to try and make a Cowl hood out of two regular hoods. I am willing to give it a try this winter if someone was interested in buying it at a worthwhile cost ($100-150).

Cowl hoods are ok, but if you could mold W30 scoops on a CS hood at a worthwhile cost ($100-150) I'd be interested in that.