hood/fender flares on a cutlass?

douellette

you can put the hood scoops on with the right amount of cutting your hood up

:biggrin:

in your case it actually looks good.

BUT it is possible to completely fuck it up and look ricey...

haha guess i wont do that then. looking for bolt on. ive seen a couple cutlass's with the stick on hood scoops, i might do that

You do that and this is the response you'll get from people on this board:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

why? i think it looks pretty good. i like to customize my cars not keep them boring stock haha

because stick-on hood scoops are ALMOST as ricey as fart cannons...

why? i think it looks pretty good. i like to customize my cars not keep them boring stock haha

because stick-on hood scoops are ALMOST as ricey as fart cannons...

!

Hey now, my cutlass has stick on hood scoops and I have been told by a lot of people that it looks good... yeah I wish they were real by there is no aftermarket for them. So I say go for it...

Hey now, my cutlass has stick on hood scoops and I have been told by a lot of people that it looks good... yeah I wish they were real by there is no aftermarket for them. So I say go for it...

yea i think yours is the one i saw. it looks good. what size did you get? the medium or large ones?

Here's another w-body hood scoop option(white vert...also another car styled after that one that the same person probably modded, I believe it was red in color?) Scoops are off certain 2nd Gen grand prix's.

http://www.geocities.com/rhedalert/specialw.html

looks okay but i like the aftermarket style ones better because i like the ram air type look better

I'm sorry, but they do look bad.

I think a reverse cowl could be done, similar to what older square type Z24s had....

I'm sorry, but they do look bad.

I think a reverse cowl could be done, similar to what older square type Z24s had....

I agree, if i ever had the money to re-paint the lumina, i would take the time to mold one on, and do it the right way.