new exhaust today! :)

douellette

Sounds pretty good... I put a 40 series on my 3100, and left the rest of the exhaust stock, and it is pretty loud even that way. Now that I think of it I never posted a sound clip.

I wonder how my C6 Vette tips will change teh sound....

they have little holes on the end to act as another baffle....

i see that in a lot of ricer tips as well... they call them resonated tips. not sure if thats a good thing or not.

Please dont hate me... but i just dont like it. Sounds like there's something wrong, almost like it has a leak, too raspy. I dunno, maybe its the camera... but I like the way mine sounds:

yeah it does sound of raspy/leaky in person. but i dont know why and i dont really care for it that much either. i like how yours sounds, what do you have for a system?

doesn't sound too loud to me at all, but it doesn't sound real great, IMHO. I would have went w/ Magnaflow, but that's just me. Might wanna try and put a glasspack in backwards somewhere or a small round magnaflow or dynomax to help with the rasp (and/or tips as was said).

car is super sexy, though! :mrgreen:

doesn't sound too loud to me at all' date=' but it doesn't sound real great, IMHO. I would have went w/ Magnaflow, but that's just me. Might wanna try and put a glasspack in backwards somewhere or a small round magnaflow or dynomax to help with the rasp (and/or tips as was said).

car is super sexy, though! :mrgreen:

[/quote']

yeah magnaflow=too expensive and this was kinda a budget exhaust haha. and the glasspack its already all welded so idk if i wanna have it flipped around.

thanks guys. yeah im planning on putting a tip. the guy at the garage said if i put a smaller tip it'll sound kinda like a lumina, and if i put a big tip it'll sound deeper

Sound like a Lumina Eh? :willynilly:

thanks guys. yeah im planning on putting a tip. the guy at the garage said if i put a smaller tip it'll sound kinda like a lumina, and if i put a big tip it'll sound deeper

Sound like a Lumina Eh? :willynilly:

yea i always hear luminas around here that have a distinctive sound, i think its mostly the euros.

funny story.....

I was driving around last Saturday and heard the VERY distinctive tone of a 60* w/ rusted mufflers....I said to myself, I guarantee that's a 3.1 2 door Lumina.

when traffic stopped blocking my view....WALLA! I was right....and had a nice chuckle...

funny story.....

I was driving around last Saturday and heard the VERY distinctive tone of a 60* w/ rusted mufflers....I said to myself, I guarantee that's a 3.1 2 door Lumina.

when traffic stopped blocking my view....WALLA! I was right....and had a nice chuckle...

I cant pick the model of the car, but I can pick out a 60*

yeah.

so i just bought the delta series 40 muffler so im going to put that on so hopefully it'll help, anyone interested in buying the old (new) flowmaster 40? haha

yeah.

so i just bought the delta series 40 muffler so im going to put that on so hopefully it'll help, anyone interested in buying the old (new) flowmaster 40? haha

id definetly buy that flowmaster off of you for my regal but im not in any financial situation to be spending money on toys right now. i gotta get new rear brakes (pads, calipers and rotors) cuz theyre not working at all and my buds dad had a 93 lumina back in the day n said to just replace it all. i also need winter tires or my insurance will go up, and thats already $176 a month. my shitty part time job isnt helpin out so much. hahaha :lol:

yeah.

id definetly buy that flowmaster off of you for my regal but im not in any financial situation to be spending money on toys right now. i gotta get new rear brakes (pads, calipers and rotors) cuz theyre not working at all and my buds dad had a 93 lumina back in the day n said to just replace it all. i also need winter tires or my insurance will go up, and thats already $176 a month. my shitty part time job isnt helpin out so much. hahaha :lol:

hahaha..wait so your insurance changes price depending on what you have for tires?

yeah.

hahaha..wait so your insurance changes price depending on what you have for tires?

yep. i get like 15% off if i have 4 winter tires from november to april.