• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xtremerevolution

• slick

• jake91

• jeremy

i know she said she wanted something not so common, how about a lumina LTZ? IMO they look sharp with the Z34 body kit and stuff, and alot of them have sunroofs, and they are different to the countless base luminas running around...I know she said she didn't like monte carlos, but no one else mentioned it so I thought I'd throw it out there :willy_nilly:

i know she said she wanted something not so common, how about a lumina LTZ? IMO they look sharp with the Z34 body kit and stuff, and alot of them have sunroofs, and they are different to the countless base luminas running around...I know she said she didn't like monte carlos, but no one else mentioned it so I thought I'd throw it out there :willy_nilly:

x2, but a lot of the LTZs I see on the road(believe it or not Ive seen a few) are beaten to HELL. Well, we can say this for a lot of the W-body cars.

At this point she's narrowed her choices a bit. She's upped her price range to anything reasonable. At this point, if she had to get one right now, she'd get a cobalt ss.

BTW, she thinks your recommendations are ugly, lumina ltz included. Sorry...

At this point, if she had to get one right now, she'd get a cobalt ss.

Unfortunately, she won't do well with a manual.

Well that last statement kind of rules of a Cobalt SS unless she wants one of the fake SS's without the supercharger, now the called "Sport" model.

Anyways, if she's actually willing to go manual, Paul's SS has been for sale. Might PM him.

• 1 month later...

They're not horrible. But they are N-bodies. My Grand Am was a great car, but overall N-bodies are VERY hit and miss. One can be a total piece of shit and the next can be awesome. I was lucky enough to get a good one.

Aleros are so cheaply put together

Are they really that bad?

the best thing I can recommend is going and checking out one for yourself....I am less then impressed with them and they have an build quality inferior to the W-bodies which is nothing spectacular itself