has anyone painted their olds 5 spoke rims black?

supersniperkilla

ive thought about this for a while now. eventually i will have the money for a decent set of rims for the warmer months but i was debating painting my stock ones for the time being...if anyone has done this post a pic!

I painted the 5 spokes on my old cutty gunmetal

cut.jpg

not too bad...i will have to give it some thought. im a little on the fence on this one.

I don't think it would look good IMO.

x-laces with a silver lip now are a different story.

i might have to look around for some...not sure how they will look on my cutty tho

cut.jpg

not too bad...i will have to give it some thought. im a little on the fence on this one.

i might have to look around for some...not sure how they will look on my cutty tho

Gunmetal might look good, but not black.

And X-laces usually only look good on grand prix's IMO.

cut.jpg

Gunmetal might look good, but not black.

And X-laces usually only look good on grand prix's IMO.

well said...i was thinking the exact same thing.

With the right car black rims look sweet. I prefer to color code my rims to the car. Like back in the day

should look decent.

mine is a black cutty just like that one. obviously not as nice as that one lol but yea...

when i have the time ( college, work, friends, etc...) i am going to go with the idea of painting them black and then make the center caps black with the red olds logo....should look decent and be able to hold me over until i can afford the rims i want. plus when i get the ones i want then these can be my winter rims.

Some of you may hate me, but today I painted my Cutty sawblades black with a small silver lip and the red olds logo in the middle... all I did was scuff them and gloss black spray paint :lol:

Keep in mind, the sawblades are my winter wheels only... not summer look good wheels.

Some of you may hate me, but today I painted my Cutty sawblades black with a small silver lip and the red olds logo in the middle... all I did was scuff them and gloss black spray paint :lol:

Keep in mind, the sawblades are my winter wheels only... not summer look good wheels.

pics?

• 2 weeks later...

White damnit!!! White!!!

White damnit!!! White!!!

i'm thinking about it...