• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jake91

• 9lumina6

• RobertISaar

• supersniperkilla

I think I might have found the plate I want in the spring...........Cause as i said b4 I'm thinking of retiring GP-FEVER to garage wall decorations since I have that # in 2 states now. I just looked this up and it is available in NY. "SUPR-SIX"

Surprise sex?

ok...........i wanna know how the F you did that.............i tried copying and pasting a NY vanity plate you look up.....and whenever i do it... it only copies a single nimber or the top section.

i did a print screen pasted that to my photoshop program you could probably do the same with paint the cut out the plate from that page then paste it to a new page save that them post it on w-body

NY is giving out new licence plates next year........I heard it on the radio.......but cant find anything on the DMV site about it or what they look like. If they are ugly....I'm keeping Florida on the GTP.

Wish I had that option. F Ohio and their E-check emissions test :evil:. Galen, your Caravan would keep up with a 1st gen LHO, if not smoke it. That puts your quarter in the 17s. Also, I like how both your cars are silver. Both mine are white, so I need a pic of them together. Looks good, man!

Wish I had that option. F Ohio and their E-check emissions test :evil:. Galen, your Caravan would keep up with a 1st gen LHO, if not smoke it. That puts your quarter in the 17s. Also, I like how both your cars are silver. Both mine are white, so I need a pic of them together. Looks good, man!

That's another thing I dont want to spend money on on the GTP on top of NY tags is the NYSI sticker. I just got the van NYSI'd yesterday and had to pay the damn $21 for them to kick the tires and slap the sticker on.

And I have absolutely no clue about any chrystler vehicles...so i honestly dont know what it would keep up w/ and what it wont. I DO know that I can pull on a late 80's / early 90's CRX hatchback because I pulled on one from a 70mph roll in this van WITH my unloaded 5X8 enclosed 880lb cargo trailer behind me on I-71 just outside Columbus, Ohio 3 years ago. The sad thing is.... he had momentum already going coming up on me i saw it in my mirror and mashed it... he never got ahead of me and i actually started slowly gaining ground on him. So this van has won its battles....even with a trailer.

Anyways //// back on topic.

For the van..... "CRXKILLR"