• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach 5

• intern8tion9l

• mfewtrail

• RobertISaar

Is this for the brake booster too? Thanks for the #.

Here are some pics:

Just drilled hole in oil pan for return. Im not going to run the oil cooler right now. turbo oil feed is T'd off from the pressure sensor and ready to be hooked up as soon as I get the rear manifold.

the upper part doesn't look like it was routed the same as on a tgp.

the steel line should point right at the upper plenum nipple and kind of fish down the side of the block. you will only need a short rubber connector because the steel tip on the tube should actually slip inside the nipple on the plenum.

Here's a general TGP vacuum diagram that also shows how the check valve is hooked up.

vacdiagram.jpg

and a picture of a stock check valve(which gets hooked up in the same manner.

modvalve.jpg

ok thanks now thats sorted. Now Im trying to locate the rear manifold-cast one- for the turbo setup and I can't find one. Does anyone have one for sale and will the one off of a fiero work instead of that cast piece?

Thanks. Its slowly coming along. Im waiting on a new rear manifold for the Turbo and am trying to figure out how to hook up the brake booster as it could damage it under boost.

What did you do with the fuel injectors? I was considering using the na 3.1 ones but I think that they are a different flow rate.

The LG5 fuel injectors are higher flow, approximately 22#. C302 Yellowtop injectors work great for this application- they are rated at 19#, but with our higher fuel pressure, they are about 22#. I've been running a set of yellowtops in my TGP for the last 4,000 miles, and its an excellent upgrade.

Im going to check them out. I ordered a brand new rear manifold from GM. Should be here soon. Now Im going to try to locate the gaskets for the turbo and those fuel injectors. I got the plenum glass beaded today... pic below

Im going to check them out. I ordered a brand new rear manifold from GM. Should be here soon. Now Im going to try to locate the gaskets for the turbo and those fuel injectors. I got the plenum glass beaded today... pic below

There are no gaskets for the turbo.

Ebay is pretty much the cheapest place for Ford 19lb injectors. There are often sets of brand new ones for $150-160 shipped and then there are reconditioned sets cheaper than that.

They fit in the rail with the old multec setup? If so, sold... If you have paypal, please send a money request to Spoon93@gmail.com. If not send me an email at the same address and we will work something out. Shipping is to West Islip, NY 11795. Thanks!

They fit in the rail with the old multec setup? If so, sold... If you have paypal, please send a money request to Spoon93@gmail.com. If not send me an email at the same address and we will work something out. Shipping is to West Islip, NY 11795. Thanks!

Nope, you need the slightly older L36 22# Injectors.. I snagged a set for my 3100 from a 96 or 97 Buick at a junkyard. Those ones will be the correct size to fit your rails