3.1T swap price?

88Regal Limited

What is all involved in doing a correct(sih) swap from regular NA motor to the TGP setup? What are all the specific parts involved on putting the complete setup on a normal 60*? And how much would this usually run, complete minus the motor? I have a lead, just not the details.

-Sean

This has been covered pretty ad-nauseum on this board. If you're referring to the car I told you about, keep in mind the transmission in that car is inoperative and will require a rebuild. No matter how you spin it, even with all the vo-tech help in the world, I guarantee you're going to be looking at upwards of $1500+ in the end accounting for all the unforeseen problems and accidents that come along in a project like this. And that's not even taking into account the crossover that's undoubtedly ruined.

This has been covered pretty ad-nauseum on this board. If you're referring to the car I told you about, keep in mind the transmission in that car is inoperative and will require a rebuild. No matter how you spin it, even with all the vo-tech help in the world, I guarantee you're going to be looking at upwards of $1500+ in the end accounting for all the unforeseen problems and accidents that come along in a project like this. And that's not even taking into account the crossover that's undoubtedly ruined.

I really don't care about the short block or the transmission actually. I'll rock the stocker till it breaks and be the first 2.8 Turbo 5speed regal. :)

For the parts, what would be a fair price for all of the motor specific parts?