z34 rear bumper

coryatver

Try a junkyard close to you. Or I believe there is a person on ebay right now parting out a red 92 Z34.

I called my local salvage yard and they said they didn't have a z34 bumper. Does anyone know if i standard lumina bumper or any other cars will work?

I called my local salvage yard and they said they didn't have a z34 bumper. Does anyone know if i standard lumina bumper or any other cars will work?

the bumpers are different. I am sure that there are more, but one major difference is that the rear bumper of a standard lumina has license plate spot and the Z34 one does not

Try an aftermarket autobody supply shop.

I got one for my old Z, brand new aftermarket for $100 CDN a few years ago.

bumper re-bar is what I call it

To elaborate on this. The plastic "bumper" is known as a bumper cover. Past that is the plastic egg-crate looking stuff that is the impact absorber. The metal part that bolts to the body is the actual bumper.

With that said, yes you can get it aftermarket from most body supply places. Otherwise I would check ebay. I'm not sure on this but I would venture to say that the bumper is identical between a Z34 and any other lumina.

i think jay (SMOOTH) said the bumpers were not the same

That would be a perfect person to ask. I remember being at Jay's house when he had all the parts just before the car was to go off to the paint booth.

I believe the actual metal impact bar is the same, it is the eggcrate that is riveted to the impact bar that is different.

He parted it out. It was the most rusted W-body I've ever seen.

Jeremy's STE?

A close second, but look at his pictures in his part out thread. That Z34 had holes in the floor.