convertible doors

ripp

I'm not sure because the regulator is the same. I know there are quite a few differences between the doors on my 1992 and my 1994. Perhaps the difference is in the tracks.

Ken should be able to answer this better than I.

basically, you should remove and replace the wiring harness within the door, as 93 and 94 changed the wiring.

now I am scratching my head... asking what it is I have done!

I mounted a 94 door on my 93. the window and window regulator did not have to be changed. however, there is a sensor on the latch mechanism, and the latch mechanism had to be changed along with teh wiring harness.

you have to drill a few rivets out, and swap the complete mechanism. I ream the holes a little larger and use 3/8inch nuts with nylocking bolt from Lowes to hold the mechanism in. all this is due to a sensor with 4 wires in 94 and 2 wires in 93- cars, and the sensor is mounted to the latch.

also the seatbelt is different. high quality 6 point sockets make short work of that, especially the nuts that holds the loop at the very top of the door.