• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kwk39018

• tdvs

• slick

• GOT2B GM

I have been flashed a couple of times in the last year that I have had my HIDs. I just purschased another set for my fogs. I see so many ppl with them its not even funny. Also newer escalades and land rovers are worse than myn they blind the shit out of you. If anyone wants to complain they need to just get off the road. I dont care if they have four sets of 5K HIDs pointing in the air you can still see the damn road.

Also all three kits purchased where form the same ppl extreme got them from they have a site its vvme.com I think and they are 60 dollars shipped can't beat that.

Also all three kits purchased where form the same ppl extreme got them from they have a site its vvme.com I think and they are 60 dollars shipped can't beat that.

So, the ones on the GP are from that site? More info, cuz 60 bucks seems like a good deal?

no, the ones on Extreme's regal and bonneville are from that seller. They have an ebay store and a site. I go straight to the site. www.vvme.com and their ebay store is http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/MYDEPOTS_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ The ebay store has different prices here and there but the site is straight forward and on my 2 kits and 2 of my friends kits they where ordered on a sunday evening and delivered by wed.-thurs. from overseas.

I've **Always** bought my kit from one ebay seller, and they've been excellent. The seller is mydepots. I've bought 4 kits from them already and they've been great. $60 shipped per kit. Beat that.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/mydepots/

Just ordered a set of HID fogs for my bonneville's projection fog lamps, since I already have HIDs for the low beams.

you wont beat that price

no, the ones on Extreme's regal and bonneville are from that seller. They have an ebay store and a site. I go straight to the site. www.vvme.com and their ebay store is http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/MYDEPOTS_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ The ebay store has different prices here and there but the site is straight forward and on my 2 kits and 2 of my friends kits they where ordered on a sunday evening and delivered by wed.-thurs. from overseas.

Sweet thanks for the links. I checked 'em out and I am impressed. I really want to jump on some sets of these for my vehicles. What color temp do you or anyone else go with? Also, what about the 55w kits. How do those compare to the regular ones? Are they worth the money or give much more light output?

Sweet thanks for the links. I checked 'em out and I am impressed. I really want to jump on some sets of these for my vehicles. What color temp do you or anyone else go with? Also, what about the 55w kits. How do those compare to the regular ones? Are they worth the money or give much more light output?

Nothing more then 8000k.After that its all show

Nothing more then 8000k.After that its all show

Not to sound dumb. Just asking since I don't know. But which way more? Smaller color number, or higher number. Also, 55w kit worth anything over regular kit?

A 5000K is brighter than a 8000K. A 5K is mainly white, and the 8K is blue but not to blue. I prefer the 6000K it leans more towards the OEM look that car makers use on there HID systems. May I add that 6K is as bright as you would need it and looks best IMO. The 55watt kits IDK about at all maybe someone knows. Im assuming its nothing different really just it consumes more power idk how it could get much brighter.