04SuperchargedSS Monte mods thread... (new stuff page 3)

Cam'ron

So i keep looking at my interior and for some reason i am feeling the need to add some color.  I dont know why maybe its the fact that everything is black, except the headliner :lol:

I keep looking at the doors in particular.  Would this look at all decent or should I reconsider.

Shitty chop i just did to give the rough idea.

doorpaint.jpg

What do you all think?  I just need something to break up the lack of any color inside my car.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cam'ron

• slick

• Brian P

• Addicted to eaton

im thinking painted, i dont know how much luck i would have trying to get any leather or something along those lines to fit properly.

and as far as adding too much i would like to think i would stop with the doors. The dash peice i "could" paint is huge, and i dont see myself messing with the console. If anything i would prolly hit the same part in the back seat with the color and leave it there.

Maybe get an "8" with red, black, and white stitched into the door panels...unless that's already on your headrests. If so, you could do something like that. I would think embroidering would look great once you decide on the design.

Maybe get an "8" with red, black, and white stitched into the door panels...unless that's already on your headrests. If so, you could do something like that. I would think embroidering would look great once you decide on the design.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......too many "8"s on the car already :lol:

I'm really iffy. If you just did the larger upper insert, properly, and have it recovered in red leather/vinyl in the same stock pattern, it'd probably look pretty sweet. On the otherhand, painted vinyl/leather looks like total hell.

Oh, and don't do all the things red, just the upper larger portion.

Now, if you added red inserts into the seats, then it would look pretty nice, and flow a TON better.

headrests are the Dale Jr. signature.

supercharged013.jpg

panels are all plastic, i dont know how i would go about getting anything embroidered on there :lol:

and yeah there are too many 8's on the car.  :lol:  but not enough at the same time haha

I'm really iffy. If you just did the larger upper insert, properly, and have it recovered in red leather/vinyl in the same stock pattern, it'd probably look pretty sweet. On the otherhand, painted vinyl/leather looks like total hell.

Oh, and don't do all the things red, just the upper larger portion.

Now, if you added red inserts into the seats, then it would look pretty nice, and flow a TON better.

what i meant