Z-34's rims are done.

9lumina6

BEFORE.

Z34001.jpg

AFTER

Z34013.jpg

I'm not totally sure yet if i like them......I've never been a fan of rims that dont shine. But i was totally bored and the rims needed attension anyways cause there were some scratches on em. Can't go back now....ill have to get used to em.

If I ever understand why people paint rims black, I'll know everything there is to know about people.

Maybe because the car is black???? idk... just a wild guess.

looks good! one thing....that would make it totally awesome....

paint the chevy logo red....that would be hot as hell, otherwise, it only looks okay.

Funny you say that....cause i wanted to keep the Chevy Bowties red... the way they were b4.... but i got WAYYY too frustrated trying to mask them off.... cause im horrible at it....and i didnt even wanna attempt at taking them out and possibly breaking them.....so i got pissed and just sprayed over them.

Yeah i'd like to have em red insted....but honestly if u look at them from a few feet away the bowties look more 3D black then when they did red on grey.

looks great..

black rims are HAWT

o, and get some closeups of them

what paint did you use? I"ve got some experience in painting rims.....well, lets just say, a learning experience....lol

looks great..

black rims are HAWT

what paint did you use? I"ve got some experience in painting rims.....well, lets just say, a learning experience....lol

I actually used Gloss black rustoleum.......stuck yto the rims pretty well.... and i used 4 coats on each rim......the finish on the rims looks good............the centers kinda look like ass up close....they did not come out great no matter how hard i tried.

looks great..

black rims are HAWT

I actually used Gloss black rustoleum.......stuck yto the rims pretty well.... and i used 4 coats on each rim......the finish on the rims looks good............the centers kinda look like ass up close....they did not come out great no matter how hard i tried.

That is pretty common, because (on the 'Burb) the center caps were plastic. The rest of the wheels looked great but the center caps were all scratched up :dunno:

That is pretty common, because (on the 'Burb) the center caps were plastic. The rest of the wheels looked great but the center caps were all scratched up :dunno:

Yeah....i sanded them down.... and like 4 coats u can still barely see some of the scratch marks...but only up close.