95 vert colors

swift13

Now ive seen the numbers on the verts made for each year but does anyone have a number to the color schemes?? ive got a 95 with thats dark green with the tan top and int. as far as i no 95 was the only year they did this color and the last year for the vert.

what im trying to do is get some kind of idea as to how many are left so i can place some kind of rarity on mine and others. and maybe eventually put a "one out of so many left" number on it.

I'm working on this. Yes, 1995 was the only year you could get a Dark Teal Metallic convertible. Dark Teal was also available with graphite (rarer than tan) and white (rarest). Your color combo was THE most popular color combo in 1995 and so far I have about 60 or so documented.

I've seen quite a few green ones.

I've never seen another red one. My dad says he did once.

My friend and I actually had a conversation about the rarity of them after lunch today. He always knows when we pass each other because I'm the only person he knows with one and he almost never sees them!

Also a disadvantage. Someone I know sees me driving a little on the aggressive side and..Yeah.

My friend and I actually had a conversation about the rarity of them after lunch today. He always knows when we pass each other because I'm the only person he knows with one and he almost never sees them!

Also a disadvantage. Someone I know sees me driving a little on the aggressive side and..Yeah.

Lots of red ones here in mich.

About half the cars I have documented are red.

red is definitely the most popular by me as ive had one and seen plenty (more then any other 95)

im glad you say the graphite interior is rare with the dark teal cuz that is what i am changing to.

although i do wanna paint it white.(still undetermined)

Without gloating, I probably have one of the rarest Cutlass convertibles. 1994 was the only year you could get 4 white bucket seats and the white leather was a midyear option in 1994. My car is the LAST Cutlass Supreme to have 4 white bucket seats. I checked the RPOs of all the cars built after mine and they were ALL graphite. My guesstimate is that about 300-350 cars had 4 white buckets in 1994 as it is. I have added a HUD (1994 was also the only year you could get HUD in a convertible.) and CD though which are both desireable options.

red is definitely the most popular by me as ive had one and seen plenty (more then any other 95)

I have more Dark Teal 1995s documented than red. :cool:

Dont they release colors to certain areas like some states you can find one color and in another you can find a different color and not the other?? or at least less or more of another

I like the wheels on your green car. What are they?

I do like the green/tan color combo (my van - 1995 Silhouette - is Dark Teal Metallic and tan) but I just don't care for the interior even though it's updated. Lack of gauges for one, lack of HUD for another and no rear buckets. All somewhat easily remedied but not original.

Dont they release colors to certain areas like some states you can find one color and in another you can find a different color and not the other?? or at least less or more of another

Nope, any dealer could get the colors available at that time. Some colors were released later in the model year, but all dealers could get them.

very true about the int info and lack of cool options as i am one who kinda wants to keep it close to original like i love the rear buckets but i dont wanna put them in mine cuz of the design change, however i did take a split rear bench seat that folds and has the center armrest and put it in

The rims are off the 04+ pontiac grand prix gtp comp g. 17in

I also had the same rims on my 91 gp gt (not those same exact)

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t341/steveb1310/stevespics075.jpg

They really look hot...

For some reason, I really like researching them. Gives me something to do at work. lol If you'd like, send me the VINs to your CSs for me to add to my records. :cool:

ill get them tomorrow and post them when i get home.

i seen a white with red int the other day for sale(93) tried to take a pic of the vin but had no luck with my phone

Because I totally want to gloat my ass off , I probably have one of the rarest Cutlass convertibles. 1994 was the only year you could get 4 white bucket seats and the white leather was a midyear option in 1994. My car is the LAST Cutlass Supreme to have 4 white bucket seats. I checked the RPOs of all the cars built after mine and they were ALL graphite. My guesstimate is that about 300-350 cars had 4 white buckets in 1994 as it is. I have added a HUD (1994 was also the only year you could get HUD in a convertible.) and CD though which are both desireable options.

Fixed :thumb:

Because I totally want to gloat my ass off , I probably have one of the rarest Cutlass convertibles. 1994 was the only year you could get 4 white bucket seats and the white leather was a midyear option in 1994. My car is the LAST Cutlass Supreme to have 4 white bucket seats. I checked the RPOs of all the cars built after mine and they were ALL graphite. My guesstimate is that about 300-350 cars had 4 white buckets in 1994 as it is. I have added a HUD (1994 was also the only year you could get HUD in a convertible.) and CD though which are both desireable options.

Fixed :thumb:

:high5:

Sometime next year I hope to take a trip back to Ohio to see family and hopefully head up to Michigan to meet a few members, you are on that list. :cool:

Here's three goregous low mileage specimens.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=249055395&dealer_id=749590&car_year=1995&model=CSUPR&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1994&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=1&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=OLDS&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&body_style=CONVERT&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43605&advanced=&end_year=1995&doors=&transmission=&max_price=200000&cardist=260

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=249844067&dealer_id=729539&car_year=1995&model=CSUPR&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1994&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=1&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=OLDS&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&body_style=CONVERT&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43605&advanced=&end_year=1995&doors=&transmission=&max_price=200000&cardist=983

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=250136755&dealer_id=63165615&car_year=1995&model=CSUPR&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1994&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=1&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=OLDS&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&body_style=CONVERT&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43605&advanced=&end_year=1995&doors=&transmission=&max_price=200000&cardist=231

I better be on that list too!

Damn straight. I've only seen two Dark Teal and white cars. One was yours and another was on Autotrader.