Unsolicited praise for the AWeb80 RSTB

GPX

So where does it tell you what w-bodies this stuff fits?

http://gmperformancepartszone.com/heavyduty-rear-stabilizer-p-6492.html?cPath=8_188_191

19mm rear sway bar, thats just about 3/4" which is what the addco is right? At $41 it would be awesome if this fit my 1st gen z34 but I'm guessin this is for the new stuff?

And yes Aweb's rear STBs are great so thanks for puttin the extra effort into making them work in the luminas.

I Could Get Mine Cheaper If I Made THOUSANDS Like GM. Just Be Glad Someone Likes To Make Performance Parts For First Gens. Go Get A First Gen And Get My Set Up, Or GTFO Of This Thread.

Bars are bars, they serve the same function they hold the strut towers apart, and those WILL fit first gens. A Much cheaper and effective method. Quit crying about it! GM>Aweb

I Could Get Mine Cheaper If I Made THOUSANDS Like GM. Just Be Glad Someone Likes To Make Performance Parts For First Gens. Go Get A First Gen And Get My Set Up, Or GTFO Of This Thread.

Bars are bars, they serve the same function they hold the strut towers apart, and those WILL fit first gens. A Much cheaper and effective method. Quit crying about it! GM>Aweb

not the rear

AWeb > Rob.

Either way, when I got mine there WAS NO GM option and the front bar alone from GMPP was like $30 iirc plus I had to get brackets. Whatever, I'm thankful that Aweb made these and I'm perfectly content with mine.

not the rear

AWeb > Rob.

haha ok, then there still is no GM option. i was wondering how out of the blue they suddenly had something that worked. i never shouldve believed that something had changed to our benefit.

I'm still planning on buying Adam's RSTB, but does any of the GMPP stuff fit first gens? Here's a snapshot of the W-body Chassis & Suspension page from the 2008 GMPP catalog and they list all that stuff as being for the 2nd gen W's

GMPPcatalog.jpg

Yup unfortunately the trailing arms are all that fit. Actually the rear lateral arms are the same also and second gens are tubular stock or you can buy adjustable aftermarket ones also.

i recently got a rstb from Adam as well and installed it in 17mins or so and am very pleased with the handling. was a very quick and easy job, with a very noticeable outcome. thanks again Adam.