Unsolicited praise for the AWeb80 RSTB

GPX

My RSTB has been in for some time now. Long enough that I take it for granted now, but I don't take the handling of my car for granted! Every time I go around a corner I can feel that thing working; making the back of my car more rigid. It feels like there is a much larger sway-bar back there now. I don't drive autocross or rallies--I don't even push my car that hard as I think that's foolish on public streets, but there is so much pleasure from driving a good handling car--even if you aren't racing. Even my wife notices (I don't push it at all with her in the car) how much more stable the car feels--and she hasn't driven it yet.

There's a lot of talk on the forum re: lowering, coil-overs, bushings, shock upgrades, and the like. Those are all great things to do if you can afford to do them, but of all the things you can do to improve your handling there is no bigger bang for your buck than if you rigidly tie those strut towers together with Adam's RSTB.

Haven't heard one bad thing about them.

mine is a piece of shit!!!

say what you want, but I like your car.....

that makes one of us. haha

Heres an unsolicited plug for the GMPP set, it includes both bars and mounting hardware and will run you $30.

Adam--looks like you'd better look into "outsourcing!" :lol:

ALL the W-body parts they have

http://gmperformancepartszone.com/chassis-suspension-brakes-wbody-components-c-8_188_191.html?osCsid=oid2k5kqsbi17km425m9t7n2h5

They mixed up the pictures. The sway bar shows the strut tower braces. And they are only $21.00 for the pair with hardware. Chesrown FTW !!!

http://gmperformancepartszone.com/heavyduty-rear-stabilizer-p-6492.html?cPath=8_188_191

I Could Get Mine Cheaper If I Made THOUSANDS Like GM. Just Be Glad Someone Likes To Make Performance Parts For First Gens. Go Get A First Gen And Get My Set Up, Or GTFO Of This Thread.

I Could Get Mine Cheaper If I Made THOUSANDS Like GM. Just Be Glad Someone Likes To Make Performance Parts For First Gens. Go Get A First Gen And Get My Set Up, Or GTFO Of This Thread.

I can see why the GMPP item is so cheap compared to Adam's (aside from the mass production issue). They look like tubes that have been flattened out and have holes punched in the ends. They probably get the job done. Adam's brackets on the other hand are beautiful CNC laser cuts in (is it 3/16" thick?) cold rolled steel that fit up on top of and straddle the shockmount. They are massive and awesome.

David, I'm getting a paypal soon...LOL

Glad you like it....Haven't heard one bad thing about them.

I had to put 2 bolt's in one.. on a black gp that wasn't mine happy? Something bad :)