So now im really screwed

Addicted2bass

Ive tried the GM dealerships here and they cant get them. It appers that GMBuyParts.com has them. Almost $200 but im running out of options so ill probably have to get it from them.

That would be cool if you could look for me. I had a few leads on master cylinders but both have fallen through. What exactly would a bad pressure switch cause?? The brakes have always been weird, the pedal would pulsate alot, like push back at me. The car never stopped smoothly, but i just lived with it because it wasnt to the point of being unsafe. I drove the car after the master cylinder started leaking and the brakes were the same as always. Im assuming the switch has been bad since the day i bought it.

The pulsation is part of normal operation, that will never go away...the pedal feedback is normal also(lightly pushing back). Both of my 100% functional PMIII setups do this. Driving with a bad pressure switch can do a number of things. If the pump is running too often due to it, you will eventually wear the pump motor out and possibly other items within.

There is a tiny jy on camp road in hamburg near the burger king. They usually cost a little more than everyone else, but if I need a part that is usually picked off jy cars right away, they are the first place I call and they always have what I need.

There is a tiny jy on camp road in hamburg near the burger king. They usually cost a little more than everyone else, but if I need a part that is usually picked off jy cars right away, they are the first place I call and they always have what I need.

Thats Caulkins. The guy who owns it is a HUGE drunk. Hes got shitloads of money though, and a pretty good guy. In fact i almost bought a lumina off him for a winter beater. That yard is pretty small though and the odds of them having a PMIII are pretty much nill. Garrett Powered is selling me one, so hopefully ill have the car back to being drivable soon :biggrin: