1994 Cutlass EGR valve issues OBD 1.5

IRONDOG442

Does anyone know what the voltage of the signal sent from the ECM to the EGR valve that opens the pistons inside the EGR valve on a 1994 Supreme 3100 SFI.

We have tried 3 EGR valves and cleaned the carbon out of the inside of the EGR passage, and the EGR itself, and the plenum we checked the wire harness that plugs into it and the continuity is good, we sent 12v to each wire and the pintles or pistons opened and closed yet the cars ECM still insists that there is a Service Engine soon condition being caused by the EGR valve. WTF is going on here?

also, are you getting power at terminal D? Should be 12v with key on. The solenoids get power from Terminal D, then the PCM grounds terminals A,B,C when commanding it.

I was thinking that too. If you're getting the same code after trying multiple EGR's and the wire for the #2 solenoid is Ay-okay, then it's probably the PCM. I wish I had saved my original '95 PCM, I could have sent it to you, and you could have at least tried that out.