Z34 5x115 or 5x114.3

z34mightymachine

I'm pretty sure this question has been answered. So it might be a stupid question. I know I could use 5 x 115 but I was told that W-body cars should not use 5x114.3 because the rim would not sit right on the stud. Do you need to have spacers or would 5x114.3 will fit with no issues?

They will fit with no issues. .7 mm over a 5 inch circle is not enough overall to make them not fit.

I used 5x114.3 Acura RSX-S rims on my regal for a while. Make sure you get the specs of the wheels first. I had to get the center hole professionally bored because it was too small to fit on my hub. I also needed to use 5/8" spacers because the offset also wasn't correct. They didn't look too bad though.

IMG_6724.jpg

I paid $550 for them (shipped with tires), and $180 for the bore, and ended up selling them to some guy on craigslist who also happened to be on clubgp for $300 because nobody on here wanted them. The stock rims look much better on my car anyway.