bigest Rear Swaybar in the W bodys??

Jeorge

IM wondering if they ever put bigger then a 12mm rear Sway bar in a Gen I w body and if so where can I get one also would a bigger one from a Gen 1.5 or Gen 2 fit??

http://www.addco.net has a 7/8" Rear swaybar. the 12mm is the stock FE3 package on the DOHC cars. you can also get polly bushings from addco or energy suspention. Energy suspention also has bushings for the large front swaybar. you can get the front bar from any DOHC W-body (lumina Z34, Cutlass, GTP, Monte Carlo Z34) W-body.com has all the info under the upgrades section.

***GET THE NEW OEM REAR SWAYBAR BRACKETS!!***

the stock ones are thin flimsey junk. if you order a new set for the FE3 they will give you the new revised bracket that is about 5x thicker and will not snap. my stock hanger snaped along with everyone elses that i have spoke too that has the addco bar. the bar puts to much pressure on it and the thin metal breaks. my stockers lasted a week. the ne ones are still running strong.

RedZ

Yeah I was looking at there site...but where can I get there Swaybar?? there dealer locator isnt up.....

I want to get a Poly Bushing set but I dont want to pay the 250+ from RSM do you know where to get a set Red?

Yeah I was looking at there site...but where can I get there Swaybar?? there dealer locator isnt up.....

I want to get a Poly Bushing set but I dont want to pay the 250+ from RSM do you know where to get a set Red?

i think "Summitracing" or "Jegs" can get the addco bar. and you can get the bushings from Jegs. I also saw the 7/8" Energy Suspention bushings from Autozone of all places. do a search.. there was a place on here or efi-street that listed the addco bar with optional polly bushings. i had to drill the energy suspention brackets out a bit for the 2 outer bushings.. the bolts on the struts are huge. a large drill bit or a unibit should beable to open up the holes on the brakets enought to install them. All 8 of my swaybar bushings are polly (4 front and 4 rear bushings) and all are avalible via Energy suspention and all are greaseable.

use the search feature.. between this board and the efi-street board you should be able to find everthing avalible for the swaybar.

hope this helps,

RedZ