wheres the aftermarket?

AL

in mid august school starts and my 93 will stay at school to be worked on and modded while i train to be a mechanic... so i have been searching for different mods and performance parts and i cant find any place that sells anything for the DOHC... i have thought about the l67 swap but i really wanna keep the stock 3.4 in it and just mod that... where do you guys get your performance parts?

There isn't much of an aftermarket for the 3.4DOHC(LQ1). Ben(Sappyse) at 60degreev6.com sells a piggy back module for the ecm for $99. That is probably the most popular mod for this motor.

http://wot-tech.com/shop/3-4-dohc/91-93-3-4-dohc-performance-chip/prod_6.html

The only other thing that i know of for the LQ1 are dogbone mounts and an underdrive pulley. Everything else is custom.

Kyle

Some people have lots of custom stuff done to their 3.4DOHC but as stated before, it's all custom. There are a few people on here with custom headers for the LQ1, but again it's all custom.

Kyle

so basically thats why everyone swaps isnt it? the L67 has a huge aftermarket... hmm...

L67 market is minimal

not as minimal as you think!

you're judging it by what summit racing has? :lol:

He drives an LS1 to him everything aside from the GEN I sbc and the 5.0/4.6 ford motor, has a small aftermarket.

you're judging it by what summit racing has? :lol:

He drives an LS1 to him everything aside from the GEN I sbc and the 5.0/4.6 ford motor, has a small aftermarket.

that's cause he hasn't traveled the information highway far enough.