WOULD MY CAR BE WORTHY OF WBODY OF THE MONTH????

ZacksZ34

I sent Zach a PM telling him to submit his car, and I'll submit mine. Should be a pretty level playing field.

I have faded, peeling purple tint, cracked out paint, a hood that's not painted, and wheels that dont match. :D But I don't care if I win or not... hence the reason I've never put my car in for that contest.

Like I said earlier in the thread, the most important opinion of the vehicle is your own. My former family mechanic still berates me to this day for buying this car, along with my father... but I LOVE the car. Every day I look at it, and think to myself, "sexy bitch. I love you."

Haha okay EvilLette i sent ya a Pm when i plan on entering again as for the match up i think we would both be even my interiors missing a few pieces my paint aint in the greatest shape but she runs like a rape date and i love her

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EviLette

• ZacksZ34

• mra32

• oldscsc

I sent Zach a PM telling him to submit his car, and I'll submit mine. Should be a pretty level playing field.

I have faded, peeling purple tint, cracked out paint, a hood that's not painted, and wheels that dont match. :D But I don't care if I win or not... hence the reason I've never put my car in for that contest.

Like I said earlier in the thread, the most important opinion of the vehicle is your own. My former family mechanic still berates me to this day for buying this car, along with my father... but I LOVE the car. Every day I look at it, and think to myself, "sexy bitch. I love you."

Haha okay EvilLette i sent ya a Pm when i plan on entering again as for the match up i think we would both be even my interiors missing a few pieces my paint aint in the greatest shape but she runs like a rape date and i love her

haha too much runs like a date rape. Wish I could say the same about mine. I broke a tranny mount fixing something else. >.<

all in favor of the DD battle being pushed to July lol? :willynilly: I wanna get in on the action!

I'm all in! There should be a good variety of DDs to choose from in July's COTM. :biggrin:

If it's for dailies then I want to enter mine. When is it going down?

you won't qualify for the June competition....

Why not?

If it's for dailies then I want to enter mine. When is it going down?

you won't qualify for the June competition....

Why not?

Read the COTM rules, you must be a member for at least 30 days.

will these be unmodded DD's?

Yes I think we would have to add in stock, or cars containing only stock options from that model year.

Yes I think we would have to add in stock, or cars containing only stock options from that model year.

I have a stereo in my car? so does this count me out?

I have a stereo in my car? so does this count me out?

Idk so many things to consider lol, I too have an amp, subs, stereo, hmm. Any opinions on this?

Limit should be stereos

Keeping them on the road should be the gist of it. I have an RSTB, but it was a 50 dollar part. No other upgraded suspension/steering/anything like that... Not really custom.

So pretty much bone stock. K&N intakes certainly won't exclude.

The compeition will be more about presentation than Modifications, or should be, IMHO.

Lets say... anything over 100 bucks on mods (excluding a stereo system, because TONS of people put stereos in their DDs these days) should discount you? That allows for someone to say "i just HAD" to have this. Or something like that? IDK.

all of my upgrades were necessary replacements. the brakes & wheels came from newer W's and I didn't pay more than $100 for the lowering stuff. I has custom fabricated strut tower bars in my future that shouldnt cost me more than $50 to make both. I think im still safe, eh?

all of my upgrades were necessary replacements. the brakes & wheels came from newer W's and I didn't pay more than $100 for the lowering stuff. I has custom fabricated strut tower bars in my future that shouldnt cost me more than $50 to make both. I think im still safe, eh?

Meh. IDK.. was thinking any car thats been upgraded is out..

My suspension was a necessary replacement, but I went OEM style... fE was the same, and i kept it OEM... didn't upgrade through replacements as stuff broke.

Upgrades were the same price as oem. Trust me, my car is a shitbox and you have nothing to worry about with mine against yours. I mean I have a bench seat up front with a column shifter, that should get me in the running automatically...and subsequently make me lose.

like a rape date and i love her

runs like a date rape. >.<

Isn't this supposed to be like a "raped ape?" What's a "rape date?" And how does a "date rape" run? I know this is way offf the point, but I just had to say something. Anyway, I think anyone who wants to should put his car in, and then accept the results.

I'm late but... as long as you have been a member for more than 30 days, nothing stopping you from entering COTM. Hell. I've entered many of my own Roaches just for shits and giggles. Mine were just jokes. Once i complete a car the way i want... then it will be worth actually entering into COTM.

Unless your car is something really special though, you are not going to get anywhere by entering it.