WOULD MY CAR BE WORTHY OF WBODY OF THE MONTH????

ZacksZ34

YES I KNOW ITS STOCK AND THERES NOTHING UNIQUE ABOUT BUT I WAS WONDERING IF IT WOULD BE WORTHY AT ALL????

100_2297.jpg

100_2298.jpg

100_2296.jpg

100_1671.jpg

100_1670.jpg

YES THATS THE CORRECT MILEAGE

100_1665.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EviLette

• ZacksZ34

• mra32

• oldscsc

Didnt you already find out your answer last month when you ran. I believe your car was the reason for the rule change. IMO youve dont nothing other then buy the car and buy two mufflers and have them sitting in your trunk. Yes its clean and all, but you havnt put the time or effort into it yet for consideration.

Yes....I think so. There are only 1 or 2 cars on this site that are truely "worthy" to be a COTM, but since 99.9% of the site has cars that are just well kept, stock(or relatively stock) daily drivers....I say just everybody shut the fuck up about who is worthy or not worthy, and leave the subject alone.

If you don't like any of the entrants, then DON'T VOTE. Simple as that.

If I could find an all stock Z34 as clean as yours, I would never modify it. You gotta keep it exactly as is. Your car is the exact car I would be looking for (If I can convince my wife into letting me have a third car for myself). Only thing I might change is put a set of 93 rims on with the black paint. Thats just me though.

Didnt you already find out your answer last month when you ran. I believe your car was the reason for the rule change. IMO youve dont nothing other then buy the car and buy two mufflers and have them sitting in your trunk. Yes its clean and all, but you havnt put the time or effort into it yet for consideration.

well im not trying to sound like a dick but unlike most of you guys im still in high school and i work part time and what money i do make usually goes right back out the door due to insurance and such!!! my mufflers aren't on because the dick wad before me put a 2inch pipe coming from the catalytic converter back to the muffler and i don't have the cash to buy new tubing and have it bent up then installed

I was in the same boat, I just decided it wasn't modified so I didn't post it. I'm not doing any major mods, I like it how it is and they're only stock once. Maybe some exterior mods but nothing major for me...

47b8df33b3127ccec34cebdd595e00000016102AbOXLVi4Ysge3nwQ

well im not trying to sound like a dick but unlike most of you guys im still in high school and i work part time and what money i do make usually goes right back out the door due to insurance and such!!! my mufflers aren't on because the dick wad before me put a 2inch pipe coming from the catalytic converter back to the muffler and i don't have the cash to buy new tubing and have it bent up then installed

Dude youve been a member for 2 months and youre stressing out you havnt won COTM yet, chill. You found out once it wasnt worthy to most people on here. That doesnt mean you have to pour tons of money into it until you win. The COTM is just a way to highlight a members dedication to make their W-body into a creation that THEY will like, not what everyone else personally likes or dislikes. I thought this month that 3.1Cutlass should have one because I know all the stuff hes done to his and the other guy seemed like he had a ride he didnt have to do much too (not taking anything away from it because it is a nice ride). But I also know him personally so is guess Im biased. :biggrin:

Im a husband and father of two, with a mortgage and insurance and even more bills then you. So my money goes into paying bills, fixing my house, and then my car. The first few hundred I spent on the car was just used to fix shit that was wrong with it. I did get lucky and got to spend some money on it lately due to my Stimulus check. But its minor stuff here or there right now. So I pick my mods and fixes carefully and work on them when I have the time and/or money.

Will I ever enter COTM? Maybe someday. Will I get upset and make threads asking people why they didnt vote for me? Hell no. Its my car and I will build it how I see fit. So like I said, quit worrying about it just keep the car clean as is, because it is a real nice Z34, much better then most Ive seen out there.

Mods I say lock this, as this thread is going nowhere fast. If you feel my post was inappropriate in any way, please feel free to delete it and send me a PM with any thoughts/suggestions.

I thought this month that 3.1Cutlass should have one because I know all the stuff hes done to his and the other guy seemed like he had a ride he didnt have to do much too (not taking anything away from it because it is a nice ride)

Why would you post this Zach?

Ask yourself if -you- feel its worthy.

However... I've never put mine up here, and I've spent a -lot- of money on it in the last few years I've owned it.

Most of that, however, was just keeping it on the road as a DD. I post lots of pictures of it, get compliments on the car, and thats more than enough for me. :)

What is most important is how -you- feel about the car. This is the internet, anyhow. :)

:high5: though, you do have a seriously sexy Z. Your car makes me want one very badly. :)

Damn man, dont listen to anyone on here. Post your car up and Ill vote. I dont care how many mods you have its about how well the car runs to me and what it looks like more than how many mods you have. i would rather vote for a car thats clean, all the factory parts that are still on it and have been kept in tact, than a car with shit mods and 15000 different bolts, thats just me though

Damn man, dont listen to anyone on here. Post your car up and Ill vote. I dont care how many mods you have its about how well the car runs to me and what it looks like more than how many mods you have. i would rather vote for a car thats clean, all the factory parts that are still on it and have been kept in tact, than a car with shit mods and 15000 different bolts, thats just me though

:high5:

:high5:

x351627136!! :high5:

I sent Zach a PM telling him to submit his car, and I'll submit mine. Should be a pretty level playing field.

I have faded, peeling purple tint, cracked out paint, a hood that's not painted, and wheels that dont match. :D But I don't care if I win or not... hence the reason I've never put my car in for that contest.

Like I said earlier in the thread, the most important opinion of the vehicle is your own. My former family mechanic still berates me to this day for buying this car, along with my father... but I LOVE the car. Every day I look at it, and think to myself, "sexy bitch. I love you."

I sent Zach a PM telling him to submit his car, and I'll submit mine. Should be a pretty level playing field.

nooooo dont do that!!! then i wont know who to vote for..... :lol:

nooooo dont do that!!! then i wont know who to vote for..... :lol:

Hahaha that's the point. :)

I want Zach to win. I don't care if I win or not. :)