I need turbo 3.1 parts

carl

I need an Intense 3800 shortblock, and they're 4T65E-HD tranny. :lol: Get ahold of MalibuOlds (I think it was him) Someone's got a bunch of Turbo stuff for sale. Was getting ready for a swap, but needed money.

Guest TurboSedan

yeah i posted awhile back about selling some TGP parts i have (still have). my apologies for being away from the forum for awhile and not replying to interested parties, i have no internet service and have to go to the public library to get online besides other problems (sux). Carl, weren't you the one that sold me my plenum and downpipe? or was that another Carl? anywayz, the reason i'm selling my TGP parts is because i found a complete TGP engine in the mean time and now have alot of extra parts. i actually have 3 TGP intercoolers and 3 TGP crossover pipes altogether right now besides alot of other TGP stuff (only one crossover pipe is for sale tho). heres is whats i gots:

- TGP '3.1 Intercooled Turbo' plenum

- TGP Intercoolers (i have two extras)

- TGP downpipe & the bracket

- TGP exhaust manifolds

- TGP crossover pipe (cracked of course)

- TGP radiator, hat, & fans*

- TGP upper coolant pipe (the one above valve cover)

- TGP waterneck (thermostat cover)

- TGP stock air box assembly

- TGP auxillary tranny cooler with all lines and air box and ducting to the front of the car. mounts in the fender area

* the radiator was damaged in shipping when i bought it and has since been fixed (not recored), pressure checked & painted. also, the intercooler pusher fan has a locked up fan motor.

i may have some other TGP parts....i'll go look this afternoon. i'd rather sell everything as a package deal, but make me an offer (i'd prefer a PM) and we can go from there....

92TurboLE (Justin) has dibs because we have talked about this before and he is almost local, but i really need money so this stuff has to go soon...

joshua

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TurboSedan

UPDATE:

i've already sold the '3.1 Intercooled Turbo Plenum' & the downpipe & bracket. here is what i'm gonna try to get for the rest of my parts that will be sold thru either this forum, locally, or ebay:

$65 - TGP Intercooler w/ no plumbing. intercooler only in good shape with no bent fins or scraches in the tubes. i paid $86 for this on ebay.

$50 - TGP exhaust manifolds. i paid $50 from a guy on the 60' V6 forum for these.

$50 - TGP crossover pipe. cracked of course with heat shields already removed. i bought this along with alot of other TGP parts so it's hard to say what i paid for it but i think $50 is fair.

$250 - TGP radiator*, upper mounting panel (hat), primary fan with bracket & pigtail, TGP intercooler, intercooler fan* with bracket & pigtail, along with the upper & lower intercooler pipes & flex hoses. the rubber couplers @ the throttle body & turbo are *not* included.

$15 - TGP upper coolant pipe (the one above valve cover).

$15 - TGP waterneck (thermostat cover)

$25 - TGP stock air box assembly. missing one metal clip and the ducting on the passenger side is pretty dry rotted. includes the 'leaf gaurd'. came from the same TSTE i got my complete engine from. i'll be using a K&N cone.

$50 - TGP auxillary tranny cooler with all lines, air box and ducting to the front of the car. mounts in the passenger side front fender area. the ducting is getting dry rotted but that stuff should be easy to find locally at the hardware store. the cooler itself doesn't appear to have any leaks and only bright red tranny fluid came out. includes the cooler, air box and all lines, ducting to the front of the car, and the metal 'elbow' piece that gets air from the front of the car. i'm going to be running a manual transmission and have no use for this. it came from the same TSTE i got my complete engine from

* the radiator was damaged in shipping when i bought it and has since been fixed (not recored), pressure checked & painted. also, the intercooler pusher fan has a locked up fan motor.

thanks,

joshua

Guest TurboSedan
UPDATE:

i've already sold the '3.1 Intercooled Turbo Plenum' & the downpipe & bracket. here is what i'm gonna try to get for the rest of my parts that will be sold thru either this forum, locally, or ebay:

$65 - TGP Intercooler w/ no plumbing. intercooler only in good shape with no bent fins or scraches in the tubes. i paid $86 for this on ebay.

$50 - TGP exhaust manifolds. i paid $50 from a guy on the 60' V6 forum for these.

$50 - TGP crossover pipe. cracked of course with heat shields already removed. i bought this along with alot of other TGP parts so it's hard to say what i paid for it but i think $50 is fair.

$250 - TGP radiator*, upper mounting panel (hat), primary fan with bracket & pigtail, TGP intercooler, intercooler fan* with bracket & pigtail, along with the upper & lower intercooler pipes & flex hoses. the rubber couplers @ the throttle body & turbo are *not* included.

$15 - TGP upper coolant pipe (the one above valve cover).

$15 - TGP waterneck (thermostat cover)

$25 - TGP stock air box assembly. missing one metal clip and the ducting on the passenger side is pretty dry rotted. includes the 'leaf gaurd'. came from the same TSTE i got my complete engine from. i'll be using a K&N cone.

$50 - TGP auxillary tranny cooler with all lines, air box and ducting to the front of the car. mounts in the passenger side front fender area. the ducting is getting dry rotted but that stuff should be easy to find locally at the hardware store. the cooler itself doesn't appear to have any leaks and only bright red tranny fluid came out. includes the cooler, air box and all lines, ducting to the front of the car, and the metal 'elbow' piece that gets air from the front of the car. i'm going to be running a manual transmission and have no use for this. it came from the same TSTE i got my complete engine from

thanks,

joshua

TTT - sorry i really need the cash! and i thought everyone and there grandmother wanted to turbocharge there n/a 3.1 motor....j/k :P btw, i also have an entire unmolested TGP wiring harness & ECM i'll probably sell...i'd rather keep my 5-speed specific wiring harness and use a grainger valve for boost control anyway. if someone buys EVERYTHING i'll cut them a good deal :wink:

otherwise i think i'm going to try ebay soon.....

joshua