A/C Come standard?

GutlassSupreme

Did A/C come standard in ALL years of the Cutlass Supreme Vert?

My Climate Control has no "A/C" button and the coldest the digital screen will go is 15 degrees celsius.

There seems to be zero components in the bay. Id think that if it was "deleted" there would still be some sign of a button on my dash/climate control. im being told all verts came with it.

You have the Electronic Climate Control which does have A/C...

The only convertible I've seen without A/C is the gold PPG car posted in this forum.

lol, what are you, preparing for your arctic expedition? Even my Bonneville GXP only goes down to 60F. You'd be pretty insane to try to drive your car with your A/C cooling you down to 50 degrees.

• 1 month later...

I had to do all my own AC work. After I pulled the vacuum down and began the charge with the refrigerant, I still didn't have enough pressure in the system to close the circuit and energize the AC clutch. I went to a junk yard and clipped the electrical connection at the Compressor and attached it to cables I alligator clipped to the battery. I had a toggle switch in line. You don't want to force the AC to engage with the clutch unless you're sure you have enough lubricant in the system. But, in my case, that's how I was finally able to get the system to suck up the refrigerant. Mine is automatic climate control like yours. Luckily, all the components worked, except, I did have to replace my coolant temp sensor. Good luck.