How much $$$ to tint your 4 dr cutty? PICS PG 3

GOT2B GM

Ive actually done it before on a few cars, but I always seem to have problems with cutting them the right size :lol: but Ive read a few tips and should be ready to go again when the weather warms up.

Good, then help me tint mine :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOT2B GM

• Q-Ball

• Venom

• BXX

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Ficho (Philip) just hooked me up with a deal.

The place that did his tint, will do mine, with a lifetime warranty for $450 taxes in. 20% all around.

Everyone else wanted at 500-900 + taxes LOL

Getting it done on Saturday.

Anyone around the Scarborough area?

I'll swing by and say hello, it isn't too far from me.

I don't paint, do bodywork, or fuck with tinting. I don't have the patience and I am too picky.

Well, keep searching or end up paying the 500 bucks. :lol: I went to St. Thomas and got mine done. I asked for a cash deal, got a good deal. Doesnt hurt to call and find out? Maybe get it done on a day to sparta.

Keep in mind Jason, that rear window has some of the most complex curves ever produced in a production model car. The two lower corners would be like trying to tint a cereal bowl. The trick is getting the tint to stretch and stick to the window. Our cars are a piece of cake compared to that one window... I wouldn't hesitate to try my windows, but I wouldn't attempt tinting that cutty window...ever!

Jamie

I don't paint, do bodywork, or fuck with tinting. I don't have the patience and I am too picky.

Well, keep searching or end up paying the 500 bucks. :lol: I went to St. Thomas and got mine done. I asked for a cash deal, got a good deal. Doesnt hurt to call and find out? Maybe get it done on a day to sparta.

Keep in mind Jason, that rear window has some of the most complex curves ever produced in a production model car. The two lower corners would be like trying to tint a cereal bowl. The trick is getting the tint to stretch and stick to the window. Our cars are a piece of cake compared to that one window... I wouldn't hesitate to try my windows, but I wouldn't attempt tinting that cutty window...ever!

Jamie

Yeah, he pointed that out to me a few posts up.

yes but the cutty rear window is harder the way it wraps around.

Oh thats right, I forgot it had more a curve at the sides. 500 isnt worth it. I'd try to do it yourself before spending 500.

Had it done today 20% all around. Did it for $400 taxes in. Pics tomorrow I promise. Nice meeting you Philip, I owe ya for hooking me up with this deal.

Nice!!!

Jesus, you still dont have a dang center cap for your rim?? :lol:

Ehh, let me dig up the one I have and shoot you a few pics to see if its good enough for ya

LOL

Well if I was 5 spd and turbo, you wouldn't be so confident.

hahaha I certainly wouldn't be.....actually I got to get the turbo back on it this weekend....been too busy with the race car......regardless...car looks good!