How much $$$ to tint your 4 dr cutty? PICS PG 3

GOT2B GM

I either get told they won't do it, or quote me a shitton of money ( because of the back window ).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOT2B GM

• Q-Ball

• Venom

• BXX

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive done some research and it has to be a 2 piece at least.

Looking on some tinting forums, the back glass can take 4-6 hrs alone to do it right.

The people who are willing to do it want basically the price of 2 tint jobs.

Around here you're lucky if the shop is willing to touch or car - not mentioning the price they'll charge. Hell there are only two or so places in town half decent at tinting. And if you want the windows further up done they'll cahrge an additional fee plus make you sign a waiver (waiver is understandable)

You guys suck. :lol:

I bet around here you'd get quoted close to $400 for your cutty. For my 2nd Gen GP they wanted over $300 to do it. I walked away needless to say.

yes but the cutty rear window is harder the way it wraps around.

Oh thats right, I forgot it had more a curve at the sides. 500 isnt worth it. I'd try to do it yourself before spending 500.

I don't paint, do bodywork, or fuck with tinting. I don't have the patience and I am too picky.

I don't paint, do bodywork, or fuck with tinting. I don't have the patience and I am too picky.

Well, keep searching or end up paying the 500 bucks. :lol: I went to St. Thomas and got mine done. I asked for a cash deal, got a good deal. Doesnt hurt to call and find out? Maybe get it done on a day to sparta.

Captain Ficho (Philip) just hooked me up with a deal.

The place that did his tint, will do mine, with a lifetime warranty for $450 taxes in. 20% all around.

Everyone else wanted at 500-900 + taxes LOL

Getting it done on Saturday.

Anyone around the Scarborough area?

Wow thats a lot of money for tint. Im gonna try it myself this summer. Of course mine is a two door so the rear window shouldnt be too hard. And if anything Ill be out nothing since I have all this extra tint laying around to practice with.

Wow thats a lot of money for tint. Im gonna try it myself this summer. Of course mine is a two door so the rear window shouldnt be too hard. And if anything Ill be out nothing since I have all this extra tint laying around to practice with.

Just pay Rahalls to do it. They give a warrenty and I think they quoted me $180..

But if your up to the challenge, I will let you do mine :lol:

Ive actually done it before on a few cars, but I always seem to have problems with cutting them the right size :lol: but Ive read a few tips and should be ready to go again when the weather warms up.