console exchange

blakngold4life

is there a console with cupholders would swap easily into my z34 (auto)? I was thinking about one from a 95 cutty, if that would fit could it be dyed or painted to a color that would match my grey interior? or would somthing different not look right in there?

Thanks

is there a console with cupholders would swap easily into my z34 (auto)? I was thinking about one from a 95 cutty, if that would fit could it be dyed or painted to a color that would match my grey interior? or would somthing different not look right in there?

Thanks

yes it would indeed work. i used a 95 cutty to get the cup holders for my 94 gp.....everything bolts right up, the color? i left mine the same, you cant tell, i have the gray interior, and left it black.....actually painting it? it would be hard.....there would be a good chance that the paint would rub off with time, so if you want to keep painting it every once and awhile then sure, you can, but i would leave it black, i dont think it looks all that bad on mine....

thanks, thats exactly what I wanted to hear for once. Im planning on painting the woodgrain black so a black console should look pretty good in it.