Subframe Bushings?

gpchris

Well mine are screwed. I know I can get them from GM for smthing like $200. I also heard ES has them for just under $100 with hardware. Actually they're called "body mounts" but they are the exact same thing used for subframes in many GMs. Anybody heard of this?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmoore4294

• mra32

• gpchris

• EviLette

I looking to get poly ones made, but my guy can't do it till later this year, probably not till the end of the summer, and there is NO idea on price at this time.

Jamie

once i find them, i'll pull up the pictures i took of my new bushings i got from GM this past summer when i did my 5 speed swap, i know they were defiantly different part numbers and they did look different.

fake edit: i found one of the pictures of them!

26.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

If you would READ those are ones somebody else used on their 3800 buick. I assumed they would probably work on a w-body. But the more I look at the stock ones idk. Somebody look up early 3800 lesabre subframe bushing part numbers. If they match then these will work.

• 2 weeks later...

DAMMIT!!! I just had the bushings fail and the fraem fall on the FRONT of the 91 international. good thing it was parked at the time.

part numbers please!!!!