Is the TGP really that rare

shadow

That color brown is tricky to pull off, but right there that car does it! Your father and you did a great job :thumb:

I love the '58's because they remind me of my favorite '58 car: The Impala.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krenzy

• Shifter23

• ManicMechanic

• Garrett Powered

Thats what i was thinking nothing against the designers but the stock wheels were kinda sad. I bought the car with these already installed. Lol id take these any day over the stockers! They are nice and well they will turn heads for years to come. Thanks for the complements i cant wait to finish my 70 Eldorado that will be nice too it is tripple black. :cool:

they are out of the price range I like to spend though. I was looking at some 100k+mile ones that they still wanted like 10-15 grand for! and they mostly all are that pearl white. :confused: that blue is nice looking. looks way better some other color than pearl white. candy apricot butter or something. :lol:

but if I was going to pay 15 grand for a late 80s early 90s I would have to go with a GN or TTA. but then again, might go with a mc ss or xr4ti since they are cheaper. wont be as stylin as an allante though. :willynilly: they made bad ass cars back then!

Actualy got the car off a old car dealer friend for no joke 5K. He hooked me up! Lol i wanted Krenzy's car but i am a Caddy man at heart my father would roll in his grave if i didn't go after this. So i think i did good lol. Yeah your right though they do average for around 15K. Also just for the record no this was not a salvage vehicle or wrecked for me to get it for 5K. Just an old friend that needed to make some room in his collection and wanted someone who would take care of her best.

I'm a Cadillac man too, I drive one of these, in black...

1541209846_1219b084fe.jpg

But I WANT one of these...

P8260005.jpg

In nicer shape, of course...

The mortuary I work for has a gorgeous fleet of '59s...

I can run red lights with the purple flags flyin'

On this jet black Cadillac...

I drive a hearse, things could be worse

I could be ridin' in the back...

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!! 1959 Eldorado hearse is also a dream of mine!

Actually I'd prefer the '59 ambulance, but I'll never refuse a hearse.

What song are those lyrics from?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!! 1959 Eldorado hearse is also a dream of mine!

Actually I'd prefer the '59 ambulance, but I'll never refuse a hearse.

What song are those lyrics from?

The GB car was a 1959 Miller-Meteor Cadillac ambulance...lol

That car is a 1959 Eureka Cadillac. :D

And the lyrics are from "Hearsedriver" by E.J. Wells. :cool:

I know, I just inserted the Ghostbusters thing into the wrong sentence...I typed it after everything else lol.

I fail at editing. LOL

E.J. Wells...what type of music?

Ah yes the elusive 59 Hearse some day you will be mine oh yes you will...lol. I have a 84 Caddy hearse i bought from Millwaukee for $500 it is cool but kinda on the back burner as a project of the future. Sooo many projects but i gotta give them a home lol.

Ah yes the elusive 59 Hearse some day you will be mine oh yes you will...lol. I have a 84 Caddy hearse i bought from Millwaukee for $500 it is cool but kinda on the back burner as a project of the future. Sooo many projects but i gotta give them a home lol.

One day, I'll pull the fleet out for pics...The hearse is a Superior, there's a factory limo and 2 Sedan Devilles.

Nice! I wish i won the lotto and then i could have a fleet of everyting i think is cool. Wow this TGP thread shifted but oh well it is a great shift! Well i sold two projects now after another car lol. Gonna just use some of the money just earned and go after another odd ball. At least i am not spending more money out of my pocket just recycling old spent cash yay! A 1970 Eldorado parade convert lol. They never produced a 70 Eldo conv. just De Villes that year. Yes! another 8.2L 500 V8 to the fleet wooo!