Could Someone Photoshop Some Wheels on my Regal? Please Help!

89GranSport

I think I'm going to go with the GP five spokes. I know the cutty five spokes are the same size as my Regal wheels. But, I don't about the GP wheels. Would I need to use any wheel spacers, or would they just bolt up to my car without any rubbing? My current wheels are 16x6.5.

They should be the same size.

I think they are 16x7", that additional 1/2" shouldn't cause any problems right?

That would just make it handle better. But I think they are only 16x6.5.

Does anyone know the sizes of the cross laces? If I went with them, would I need to use wheel spacers? If so, what size spacers? Thanks!

Xlaces are 16x8. You shouldnt need a spacer, all that would do would make them stick out more. Xlaces stick out a bit of you dont have the B4U flares. I'll get a pic and show you when I first put Xlaces on my car.

HPIM1040.jpg

HPIM1039.jpg

HPIM1038.jpg

HPIM1037.jpg

HPIM1036.jpg

HPIM1035.jpg

And VS my stock 15x6.5 wheel

HPIM1051.jpg

Thanks Jason, and everyone who posted! :smile: I like the GP five spokes and the cross laces both equally. But I decided on the five spokes because they're easier to find in the junkyards near me. The next time I head to the J/Y, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a set. Thanks again!