Could Someone Photoshop Some Wheels on my Regal? Please Help!

89GranSport

Best I can do. They are with GP 5 spokes though. I dont have a good enough pic for xlaces to do it.

Buickwith5Spokes.jpg

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: I was also wondering how GP wheels would look like on my Regal, I just forgot to include it in my question. Your Photoshop looks great! :high5: The Grand Prix five spokes look pretty good on my Regal. :smile:

Didn't 89Grandsport(Dustin I think?) snap a pic of his GP 5 spokes on his 89?

I think you're thinking of Dustin aka "Regal_GS_1989". He posted a picture of his '89 Regal with GP wheels, it looked good. But I wanted to see a picture of the GP wheels on a Regal at a different angle.

IMO you should paint your hood before you replace your wheels...which fit your Regal nicely anyway.

Yeah, the hood is going to get painted in the spring. Even though my wheels look fine in the photo, they are all in fact in rough shape and one has a really bad gouge from hitting a curb (past owner's fault.) I'll probably be able to refinish my wheels, but before I did I wanted to see how other W-Body wheels look like on my car. I figured I might just swap wheels and save myself from all the work of refinishing my wheels, since all the junk yards near me have plenty of Grand Prix and Cutlass Supreme wheels.

I felt bad for ya and went to work. Hope you like it.

BuickwithXlaces.jpg

Here's something else..

BuickwithXlacesandwhitehood.jpg

Thanks a lot Jason! Great photoshop! :high5: The black cross laces look awesome! Thanks again! :biggrin: