Has anyone put racing seats in a 93 Lumina

DeathScythe

no they were all gone to begin with after the burnout I did before hand. I couldn't get traction all the way down the track, that's why I ran so shitty..

I've been there. It really sucks when I have no traction in my Oldsmobile.

How about any w-body? The floor pan is the same on all them.

I'm interested in this too, not for racing seats, but if you could get just the brackets to mount to our floors, the list of seats you could use is endless...

I know there is a few people here with after market seats in their cars, just wait for them to post up.

Jamie

no they were all gone to begin with after the burnout I did before hand. I couldn't get traction all the way down the track, that's why I ran so shitty..

side steppin' like a MOFO !!! :lol:

Guest BrOnXBoMbAz213

Wow both those interiors look like shit.

agreed..... the black one looks amazing from the outside though....

the white.... i dont like at all aside from that engine

I THINK if you go to a local auto parts store or speed shop, they can find adjusters for you that will fit. It would also depend on the seats you wanted to use... what were you thinking about using? If the seat you plan to use has adjusters you just need mounts. To make your own mounts just go to the wreckers and rape some seats of their mounts.

I like those black and red seats! What are they??

Jamie

side steppin' like a MOFO !!! :lol:

lol yes! I was going to say it, but I was hoping someone else would chime in!

I've got aftermarket seats in my regal. It was a bitch and a half to make the mounting brackets though, and even so they were a bit ghetto and the seats sit a little bit too far forward. I'll need to see if anyone makes these things...

I've got aftermarket seats in my regal. It was a bitch and a half to make the mounting brackets though, and even so they were a bit ghetto and the seats sit a little bit too far forward. I'll need to see if anyone makes these things...

For our cars, nobody makes them, they are one off.

Yeah that sucks. I just bought some bars of steel and cut them to spec. The driver seat sits just far enough back for me to sit comfortably without hitting the dash with my knees. So I suppose that's why most people don't put aftermarket seats in their w-body...

Yeah that sucks. I just bought some bars of steel and cut them to spec. The driver seat sits just far enough back for me to sit comfortably without hitting the dash with my knees. So I suppose that's why most people don't put aftermarket seats in their w-body...

I eventually would consider them for the TGP after I swap over to graphite. I think if they're the same color they look good, otherwise they often clash with the rear seats

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GrandPrixlover1

I've never heard of a transversley mounted V8. Let alone a 32 valve V8. I bet you have some good acceleration, it bein a 32 Valve V8 and frontwheel drive. And by the way how much HORSEPOWER does that thing put out? Any 1/4 times?

I've never heard of a transversley mounted V8. Let alone a 32 valve V8. I bet you have some good acceleration, it bein a 32 Valve V8 and frontwheel drive. And by the way how much HORSEPOWER does that thing put out? Any 1/4 times?

Are you serious? V8s have been mounted in many FWD cars over the years. Cadillac in particular has been doing it since the sixties. The 96+ Taurus SHO offered a transverse V8 too. If you've never heard of a Northstar V8...they came in two different states of tune...300 HP being the most ever put into a FWD application.

http://www.babcox.com/editorial/us/us100232.htm