need an amp suggestion for my 6x9's

AWeb80

You know, if you have nothing but negative input, you can GTFO.

You've already been banned from one forum for your rude and negative comments. Want to be banned from another?

And I'm not just talking the Car Audio section either.

sorry slick.

you are right.

I will watch what I say.

I just heard some factory speakers that were awesome sounding so I kind of like to suggest them lately.

:cry:

not unthrashed ones.

I have been loving the sound of 18 year old paper cones.

while going through aftermarket ones like candy. they pop and shit.

you wanna come hear them? they sound great!

never mind, sorry.

:leaving:

Amp the fronts properly. Want to make a huge impact on SQ? Goto http://www.secondskinaudio.com and buy a set of speaker tweakers. Anyone claiming to like SQ in the least bit should have a pair of these. Best $25ish you will EVER spend on Car Audio. Even for STOCK speakers it makes a HUGE difference...

Ok, thinking about these.....

I already have dynamat extreme covering each door all the way....

do I apply these right on top of the dynamat then?

and are these super sticky, or are they removable?

Sorry I dont check these forums to often but got your PM and replied to it.

The kit comes with 2 10" squares of Damplifier. I think you can just get the pads without the Damplifier since you really dont need it.

Simply wipe the area clean and free of grease. Glue these babies on with Super Glue and your done.

Again, these are the best $25 you will ever spend on Car Audio. If you have an ear for detail you will be surprised.

I went into it so very skeptical... After about 5 minutes I was surprised. After a day shocked. After a few weeks amazed. Amazed at the things you can now hear and the clarity.

Update Adam:

I've decided to turn my regal into a gut project to get to and from work every day, since the Bonneville is now my Sport Luxury car. As such, I'll be removing the rear seats (removing the need for the rear 6x9's) and leaving in only the front components and sub, so I now have for sale one of my stereo amps. The amp is a Kenwood KAC-7203, which I bought back in late October/Early November. I have the original retail box for it as well. This amp pushes 170W RMS x 2. If you're interested, the rear PolkAudio DB690's are also for sale, which handle 100W RMS and are very highly rated. PM me if you're interested in either.

Amp the fronts properly. Want to make a huge impact on SQ? Goto http://www.secondskinaudio.com and buy a set of speaker tweakers. Anyone claiming to like SQ in the least bit should have a pair of these. Best $25ish you will EVER spend on Car Audio. Even for STOCK speakers it makes a HUGE difference...

What exactly are the "Speaker Tweakers"?

Deflex pads for short. Deflection pads. What they do is deflect, break up and cancel out the rear wave from your midbass speakers. This in turn provides louder, clearer and more accurate sound.

Ive been in the hobby since 1995. I thought BS... Laughed about it a bit, installed them. They work and its a noticeable difference.