wheel bearing?? or..?

ihateallmustangs

Ok upon driving I have noticed a scrapeing sound/rubbing sound comming from the front drivers side. The ball joint is good and the tie rod also seems ok.The noise seems to get louder at speeds of 60km/h , grows a little more quiet at highway speeds and then starts making noise again driving through the city. The only click I can here when grabing the tire at 9 and 3 is somthing comming from the strut area. I notcied the odd time when I turn i can here a sharp scrape. the rotors are rusty because the car has sat for awile could it be this?

Ok I changed the wheel bearing today. The car drives more "freely" but the noise is still there. It goes away at hihger speeds but almost sounds like a rubbing tire or somthin. The tire is not rubbing anywere though. The cvs are good the tierods/ball joints are good as well.

Now there isint much pad left on the car about 40% and the calipers feel "loose" when you shake them even when the bolts are tight. The click I hear when making turns and backing up seems to be comming from the top of the strut tower

any ideas?