Firebird Xlaces

Mr_Efficiency

Was curious if anyone knew the offset of the TGP Xlaces and the offset of the Firebird Xlaces?

I saw a early 80's firebird today with those rims and they looked just like the TGP ones and i know they have the same bolt pattern, also i bet being firebird rims they would be 8" wide like the TGP rims are instead of 7" like the regular grand prix Xlaces.

These are also easier to find than TGP rims.

If you think they have the same bolt pattern, it will be interesting to watch you bolt them on...Please take a video..

Also, the GP X-laces are 8"...

do you mean the trans am GTA model... they are the same size rims ... 16x8s but the rims are different as they have a largerlip (there lugnutes arent inside of the x-lace parts, they sit flush with them.. the offset is still +24mm on the rims thoiugh

but unfortunatly they are 5x120 bolt pattern and wont work for us.

Really, I though the F bodies used the same 5x115 bolt patern as we do.

Theres guys on the Grand am forums swaping F body brakes onto there cars and they have 5x115 bolt pattern and are using f body calipers, brackets and rotors. but there I've also seen them use impala rotors.... maybe cause the f body ones didnt work cause of the bolt pattern diffrence... the world makes sence again, lol