• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xxREGALIZExx

• CanadianRegal

• xtremerevolution

• Rdrckt_92

Ya other than the rockers, which are getting replaced in the spring there is no rust on the car and finish is just like new. The front fenders are bad too, right where the bumper meets the fender.

Ya other than the rockers, which are getting replaced in the spring there is no rust on the car and finish is just like new. The front fenders are bad too, right where the bumper meets the fender.

Yah your car is weird like that....perfect everywhere except for the rockers......oh well atleast it's an easy job to replace!

Hey all, I just picked this 95 Regal Custom up from a friend for $600. Runs beautifully, has the 3800 V6 and every damn option the original owner could cram into her. Plus I love that landau top, which is in perfect shape. It's funny getting stares from old men and drug dealers when I drive by. Glad I found this forum, need to fix up some tiny little problems and I'm clueless about american cars.

Image006-ae5.jpg

Columbus, OH. Luckily the dude had to get rid of it asap and cut me a deal. Only issue it has is a busted heater core. Sucks for now, but I'll deal. Really incredible shape for the price.

Hey all, I just picked this 95 Regal Custom up from a friend for $600. Runs beautifully, has the 3800 V6 and every damn option the original owner could cram into her. Plus I love that landau top, which is in perfect shape. It's funny getting stares from old men and drug dealers when I drive by. Glad I found this forum, need to fix up some tiny little problems and I'm clueless about american cars.

Image006-ae5.jpg

get some new rims and rock the shit out of it :) ...oh yeah, welcome aboard

• 2 weeks later...

hey, on that exhaust change. If you are doing a new exhaust, not swapping it fron an actual GP, do the bends for a 94 on up GP. That way the exhaust runs under the suspension rather than through. You can't get a larger diameter pipe through the suspension. Check out mine. They are 94 GP bends with the mufflers tilted to hide most up inside the car.

I hit the thread a little late but I'm still here representing the first gen Regals. I've got a 92 that is sitting for the winter to avoid the road salt. The body is in great shape and I want to keep it that way.

I hit the thread a little late but I'm still here representing the first gen Regals. I've got a 92 that is sitting for the winter to avoid the road salt. The body is in great shape and I want to keep it that way.

1G Regals FTW!!!

I love my regal. :biggrin:

origional ads for the buick regal first gen at loudfrog.com copy and paste instead of paying! but the print on the original 1991 ads are small and i cant figure out how to make it large enough to read so if some body could enlargen the print and repost it on the site thad be cool thanx!

Yeah, I got a 1989 Buck Regal GS with a 3.1L V6! :cool:

Wow. I didn't think they had made the GS with a 3.1. I thought every GS came with a 3.8.

No, not all Regal GS' have a 3.8L. I wish I had a 3.8L V6...:smile: But the 3.8L wasn't an option on a Regal until 1990. I think when Buick introduced Gran Sport as a trim level on the Regal in 1992 was when the GS came standard with a 3.8L V6 (up to that point, GS was a package that could be ordered on the Regal Custom model.)