hey,wheres all the regals?

xxREGALIZExx

the water in the trunk could be from a bad trunk seal, bad taillight seal, bad rear windshield seal.. Could be a lot of things. the oil leak is from the oil pump drive o-ring, nearly all w's do it, mine did when I got it, its nothing major to worry about..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xxREGALIZExx

• CanadianRegal

• xtremerevolution

• Rdrckt_92

I'm just gonna say this one time: I think the gen1 cars are cooler than gen2.

:ugone2far:

Seeing as how they didn't make a 2 door 2nd gen regal, I thin the 1st gen regals kick ass. Just kinda wished they had the Series 2 3800 instead of the Series 1. The Regal GS also should have come with a Supercharged Series 1 (S1 L67).

they did get the series 2 in 96

I know that, although that production was extremely limited, and to find a 1996 regal coupe is extremely rare. Its kinda sad that although the engine came out in 1995 for some cars, there's only one year for a w-body to get a series 2 3800. I'm sure everyone who got a 96 regal coupe with the 3800 series 2 was pretty happy. That kind of engine in that car should be as fast as a LQ1 powered w-body.

Ya, but you should see the other side. Holy christ! :willynilly: It has eaten right through the front part of the rocker and its working itself across the rocker. :cussing: road salt! Ya the back windows are 2 and a quarter percent and the two front ones are 5 percent. No trouble yet, knock on wood. lol.

Damn that's some dark ass tint. How the hell do you see at night? I drove my buddy's GP once pullin it outta the driveway to move it, and he's got 5% rears and I would've done better backing out if I closed my eyes.

rear quarter panel. It WILL happen

My regal will hit 225,000 miles before I see any rust on my quarter panel, I can guarantee it.

Then again, that's probably because I drove it for 128,000 of those miles in California.

:mrgreen: