(SPLIT FROM F/S) 1992 5 speed turbo Z34 for sale. 400WHP!!!

gpchris

Humm 2900 at full boost. Timg is running pretty much the same turbo. I think he his running a t4 60 trim and a t4 hot side with a p trim I want to say but I am not 100% sure. he makes boost at around 3600rpm. I personaly have the t3/t4 hybrid. I have make boost at around 3200 and up to 7000. I know that mine is a 60 trim compressor with a stage 3 hot side .58 ar. it spools pretty quick, faster then tim thats for sure. thats why I question that the turbo spools that fast, especially with a bigger plenum and ported headers thats going to kill your bottom end. Also what turbo are you running(brand)

agreed, i enjoy driving w's and really am not intrested in some of the crap cars being produced today. i have well over the amout of money he is asking for this car but lack intrest because i need some solid proof of the work done.

very vwery bad assumption of w-body owners.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt, pheeeeewe........easy shift......pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, pheeeewe......easy shift..... hey look my tranny didnt grenade in the middle of main st.... :biggrin:

damn dude. it would be sweet to see a vid of this car. you guys should get off his case. he'll probly post a dyno sheet when he has the time or when he's ready to. not everyone here spends 24 hrs a day on this site.

After reading this whole topic, I only have once comment to make..... I know absolute jack shit about boost! I must say that while I understand for the most part what you are all talking about, I could never keep up in your converstaion.

I will say that I know my shit as well as anyone else when it comes to suspension, but engine stuff I am merely a novice.

I always have said I am a good mechanic but what makes me a smart mechanic is knowing my limitations. Just wanted to point out that it is nice to have knowledgeble people on this site.

I will definately be hitting some of you guys up when it comes time for a boosted setup in my car.

-Sean

on a side note, slamdit, i honesty am also around the 25k mark into my car aswell, not including the car itself.

Crazy how fast it ends up isn't it? I'm over 20 and still need about 5-8 to "finish" my car. Imagine had I put all that into my 56 bel air thats in my barn? It would have been SICK!

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt, pheeeeewe........easy shift......pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, pheeeewe......easy shift..... hey look my tranny didnt grenade in the middle of main st.... :biggrin:

Main St in Clarence... You would be lucky to get up to 25MPH before hitting the next red light.

After reading this whole topic, I only have once comment to make..... I know absolute jack shit about boost! I must say that while I understand for the most part what you are all talking about, I could never keep up in your converstaion.

I will say that I know my shit as well as anyone else when it comes to suspension, but engine stuff I am merely a novice.

I always have said I am a good mechanic but what makes me a smart mechanic is knowing my limitations. Just wanted to point out that it is nice to have knowledgeble people on this site.

I will definately be hitting some of you guys up when it comes time for a boosted setup in my car.

-Sean

good turbo FAQ

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208864