Ugly with a capital U

Clarke33

If I knew how to insert a link I would but have any of Y'all checked out the 94 red and black vert for sale on Ebay? Man, that thing is Butt ugly :eek:

You can just copy/paste the URL lol

Some salvage yard guy is eyeballing that car right now :twisted:

I like the picture showing the drivers side floorboard with wires hanging out everywhere. But it runs good. Did he mention how good it runs? I watched the video on there that shows how good it runs. I thought "MAN that car runs good" after watching the movie clip. Is that a bullet hole in one picture? Looks like a 9mm. Around here, certain groups inflict their own bullet holes in their cars for that "just got away" look.

When people "personalize" their vehicles like this. They should consider it non-sellable afterwards.

looks OK to me except id repain the Whole exterior to make it one color again and replace the missing keyhole in the trunk

I would rather see the trunk hole shaved. Weld a small piece of sheet metal from the inside blocking the hole and then taking some bondo to it. No more chances of anybody stealing your shit.

looks OK to me except id repain the Whole exterior to make it one color again and replace the missing keyhole in the trunk

I would rather see the trunk hole shaved. Weld a small piece of sheet metal from the inside blocking the hole and then taking some bondo to it. No more chances of anybody stealing your shit.

thats what I did to my cavalier. used JB weld filler (didnt have a welder or anything, so just filled it), and painted over it. Aside from the color not matching, I did a decent job. as long as the button continues to work :lol:

I spray painted my Z34s inteiror with spray paint. Came out fine. Just got to use good stuff and prep the area right. Primer is a must. I even had some pieces painted by a shop with a spray gun. Same results. My red interior trim pieces were painted with the same paint used paint my car. Just have to apply several very very light coats of primer. You can not apply heavy coats because the plastic film on the trim pieces will start to wrinkle and pull away from the piece leaving you a big headache.

I spray painted my Z34s inteiror with spray paint. Came out fine. Just got to use good stuff and prep the area right. Primer is a must. I even had some pieces painted by a shop with a spray gun. Same results. My red interior trim pieces were painted with the same paint used paint my car. Just have to apply several very very light coats of primer. You can not apply heavy coats because the plastic film on the trim pieces will start to wrinkle and pull away from the piece leaving you a big headache.

On trim pieces that's one thing. But MOST repainting of interior pieces that see contact with hands, get rubbed on, leaned on, or flex much (like seating, armrests) will not last long. Same sometimes goes for some factory coatings as well, but if in fact that whole interior is painted black (like it seems, and it looks like it came from a can, not pro) I would not want to be sitting in there with a good set of clothing.

Shaved Cutlass trunklid.....they look good in my opinion

PHTO0137.jpg

-Sean