Spoiler? (pics)

digitaloutsider

Ok, wtf is up with your 16 different license plates?!?!?!?! :lol:

x2, I noticed the change from the last one, and now I'm wondering how many of them I missed. :lol:

Oh yeah, spoiler looks tits. Paint it and do it.

Ok, wtf is up with your 16 different license plates?!?!?!?! :lol:

x2, I noticed the change from the last one, and now I'm wondering how many of them I missed. :lol:

I've seen California, New Mexico, I think Texas...

I'll be the first, not digging it too much. but then again, I hate spoilers that hang over that far to the sides. not bad at all, but if it were me I wouldn't do it, at least not without a spare decklid

I'll be the first, not digging it too much. but then again, I hate spoilers that hang over that far to the sides. not bad at all, but if it were me I wouldn't do it, at least not without a spare decklid

I'll second that. Thoguh I don't mind the hanging..it's the fact there is too much red with the third brake light and the whole light bar, etc. Plus the spolier makes the ass on that car look "fat", I think it is nicer appearance wingless, but it's your car dude do what makes you happy!

OMFG!! I want those exhaust tips... big and simple, are they stock?? :lol: No seriously, those would look badass on my CS...

oh yeah, /highjack

BTW, +1 for the spoiler... Definately looks awsome..

Yeah they're just Gen 2 GP tips

that looks like it fits too well to not use it... paint it and get it installed... will look awesome

X1,000,000

The contour is perfect!!!! It looks awesome as hell !!! Dewww Eiiit !!!

The spoiler will look better not gapped like it is but I know you did that to protect your paint. Git R Done !!!

There is no third light on the deck lid thats his wallet!!!! lol The CHMSL Central High Mounted Stop Lamp is on the package shelf PWNED !!!

Ahh... your right, good eye. I quickly glanced at the picture before heading outside.