Verts in Junkyards

jmblimo

Just wondering if anyone knows where convertibles are in junkyards? Colors? Wrecked or ragged out? Maybe where they are located and salvage yard.

Thought it might be nice to form an inventory of availability.

I heard of a red '94 at AAce Salvage in Shelby, NC. I have not seen it but I did buy the radio from it. (CD still didn't work, none do)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• swift13

• Crazy K

• tdvs

I've seen 5. searched long and hard... Parted all I could from all of them. but they are all long gone by now. well... maybe the one me and psychomatt saw a few weeks ago is still there in Anderson In. or even the one in the yard in NY that me and 19cutlass94 saw.

i wouldnt mind checking that one out again friday, if youre around. i wanted some stuff, but had no tools, no money, and it was hotter than anything that day

None in central Texas.

There's at least one on copartfinder.com, a 1994.

I see them often in salvage auctions, but no way of knowing where they end up. There's 2 at a Norcross, GA salvage auction this week.

car-part.com shows quite a few.

Where and when is the salvage auction in Norcross, GA?????

I live nearby and work in Norcross. I would like the opportunity to check this out.

Thank you in advance.

2 VERTS AND 2 COUPES 1 FOUR DOOR IN STANDARD AUTO WRECKERS IN sCARBOROUGH oNTARIO cANADA.

Just took some parts from a triple black 3.4 Vert. Going back to get more parts, maybe the engine. and the front seats, i took the rear leathers but left the front leathers.

Any grey interiors on the verts - need interior piece for driver's door of a 92. I know the 1995 will not fit, but I think the 90-94 door panel pieces, which not identical, are likely interchangeable.

I went back to that yard locally to me that had 3 verts in it. All gone, probly in china being made into a honda...

There are 2 verts in North Branch, MN... at least they were there 2 weeks ago. One is a white one with a black top and black leather interior, the other is white with a white top and white leather interior.

There are 2 verts in North Branch, MN... at least they were there 2 weeks ago. One is a white one with a black top and black leather interior, the other is white with a white top and white leather interior.

bucket rear white? will you get them for me?

funny thing is i did not see one problem with the triple black vert,f ront and rear were mint, no body damage as far as i could see. I have the STB for sale. i fell inlove with it, i believe it WAS a 92'. dash setup was different to mine aswell as the roof button. all grey/graphite interior.

bucket rear white? will you get them for me?

yea it was ALL white with quad buckets... unfortunately they crushed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Some cars to watch for:

1G3WT34T2PD360557 coming up in a Detroit salvage auction, Canary yellow with black top

1G3WT34X4PD342600 coming up in a Columbus, Ohio salvage auction, White with black top

1G3WT34X5PD361480 coming up in a Des Moines, Iowa salvage auction, White with white top

1G3WT35X4RD415241 Jul, 13 in a Springfield, Missouri salvage auction, Red with a black top

• 2 weeks later...