• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• swift13

• Crazy K

• tdvs

I saw three in the yard today....all pretty well picked over....a black triple black DOHC '94, a white/black top & interior '93 DOHC, and a bright red '91 with grey leather...I didn't take pics of the cars, but I did snag pics of the VINs. I will post them up later

• 3 months later...

This weekend I visited our local yard and happened upon a red 92 convertible with a decent top. Leather seats have seams torn and the glass is all good and factory tinted.

Someone had removed the dash with their feet. The vin: 1G3WT34T4ND313849.

The original stereo with tape is still in the car.

Location is Nashville, TN. Pull-A-Part. They don't lay around long there.

Two more for you,1g3wt34t8nd352590,all black picked over not much left of it,and a teal 94 with 3.4,hud,swrc,black top 1g3wt35x6rd360226. How many vins have been found? how many are cars that have been junked and how many are on the road?

I see it .. in salt and snow :(...

Cutlass vert 1995, 3.4DOHC, full black leather, black roof and black paint, not check the millage...

sorry, cellphone pics...

CSC95.jpg

VIN for Crazy-K

IG3WT32X5SD313599, Québec city, Québec, Canada

CSC95serial.jpg

i seen a red 91 vert today with gray leather interior also to other red 93s one with rear buckets and a black 93 all of them pretty well stripped besides the 91 still had a nice ground kit on it and the interior was decent if you are wiling to salvage and reupholster

this was out of a 95 coupe cutlass white leather

is that coupe still there if so what condition was the white leather drivers seat in

is that coupe still there if so what condition was the white leather drivers seat in

You could always use a passenger side seat cover...Or a good upholstery shop can use the seat cover to fix yours.

I found this one in a junkyard a couple weeks ago..

02-08-09_1008.jpg

I cant read the vin, maybe you can.. Dont remember anything about the car thou..

is there anyway possible to go back through the thread and see how man verts we can account for that are on the road/off road/left to count? I am pretty sure we got 1988 down, but it would be kind of cool to see how many of our beloved cars are left. Olds Nationals are just outside of Pittsburgh this year and it would be a good idea to have that piece of trivia to throw around........

is there anyway possible to go back through the thread and see how man verts we can account for that are on the road/off road/left to count? I am pretty sure we got 1988 down, but it would be kind of cool to see how many of our beloved cars are left. Olds Nationals are just outside of Pittsburgh this year and it would be a good idea to have that piece of trivia to throw around........

I was working on it...Up to about 2500 cars and it was 50/50 on cars on/off the road.

i was in the yard on saturday and it was just brought in, not even on stands yet and in the ready to be placed area.the backseat was in real good shape and the drivers wasnt bad either the worst one was the passenger surprisingly

i will be going back this saturday i can check but its at the hammond pk-n-pl and stuff goes quickly