• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• swift13

• Crazy K

• tdvs

The car was a medium blue/grey leather interior with mint seats and some interior panels remainaing.

Where is this located at? I could use a new driver's seat base (power) because mine is broken.

I can see if mine will fit in one of those flat rate priority boxes and it's yours.

That would be very cool. I'll pay for the shipping, how much to zip 19547?

The car was a medium blue/grey leather interior with mint seats and some interior panels remainaing.

Where is this located at? I could use a new driver's seat base (power) because mine is broken.

I can see if mine will fit in one of those flat rate priority boxes and it's yours.

That would be very cool. I'll pay for the shipping, how much to zip 19547?

One of those flat rate boxes is like $8.10 for up to 70 lbs....I'll pick one up in a day or two that will work, hopefully. It worked when I took it out and i don't need it.

OK, let me know when you know absolute shipping cost and I'll PM you my address and Pay Pal you the bread.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. Now that I don't have to work on a Jap car any more I will have more time to refurbish my Olds. That is unless wifey comes up with a lot more stuff on her Honey-do list. Anybody that's married knows how that goes! :lol:

I went up to the yard and took some pics of the 'vert Scottster was talking about....It looked like it was pretty well taken care of and that it was sent to the yard for mechanical failure. The rear seats were gone which is a shame because they were charcoal leather buckets. The fronts were in GREAT shape, but are now covered in snow :( All of the weatherstripping that was left was torn, so someone must have taken the good stuff. Both top handles/latches were there but I didn't take them.

here are a few pics and also a pic of the information sheet on the door : 11/93 build date

dd2b6768.jpg

15e2e973.jpg

ef191c23.jpg

627b4958.jpg

dfe176de.jpg

I did manage to score these though :)

404c0bf7.jpg

Damn! All of the front end sheet metal was still intact when I was there!!!! The fenders, hood, and bumper were all present when I grabbed the STB. I could have sworn the rear seats were too...why would someone have taken those and not the front buckets? :rolleyes:

I wasn't sure what was important on the interior, but I would assume those little windows in the rear are valuable eh?

• 2 weeks later...

I ran across a triple black CS Vert today in the junkyard. 3.4, still had the STB, full power AQ9 seats, good lip spoiler, tail lights cracked. The Verts cups were shot, no HUD. Looked to have been in decent shape.

Sorry, I didnt grab the VIN. Thought about it, but then they kicked us out of the yard.

No I didnt grab anything off it. I woulda grabbed the STB bar, but no one wants to pay for shipping, so It can get crushed I guess.

• 3 months later...

If anyone is near Circilville, OH, Marshall's got in a white 1994 3.4 car with a red interior and only 76,477 miles.

wheeeew.

I need the driverside plastic rear body/top trim....maybe the set if they are nice and within whats left of my dwindling restoration budget.

Manic...your not in Ohio though right?

I will try and contact Marshalls and see what they know.

he could do that in tennessee too

heres a link to a post with pics of what I need.

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=68087.0

Mine is white however.....a nice white set would be great.

One of my three pieces (driver) is cracked through into two pieces. All three need painting. I had planned on tryin to fix.fill.sand and repaint all three pieces unless I could find a nice white set that didnt need paint.

Where are you blackbird?

thanks for your offer but compensating you for your time and travel, the parts and shipping gets tricky for me.

if gas wasnt four bucks I would ride out and see you.

I'll take my chances here in Texas. LOL!

I will be going back to Ohio for a short vacation once my wife and I are feeling better.