Couple quick questions for those of you with ADDCO bars

CSI_MuNkY

Rear ones that is,

What is the diameter of the largest rear addco bar we can get for our cars.

How much did you pay for your bar (US or CDN is fine)

Jamie

Thanx

Thats what I thought, I found a new one, made by G-max available through Performance Suspension Technology. Its 7/8" and $159US

The whole reason I'm asking is because I was hoping to put one on my car when I do my suspension work in July, but the price I was quoted seemed too high. I was told $250 CDN ($230US) through the local Speed Shop I USED to do all my business with, but he highballed me on all the parts I was planning to order for my suspension upgrades.

I'm thinking I might just go ahead and order the G-max one from PST along with some other goodies (possibly a front end kit, doesn't say if its poly or not, polygraphite dog bone inserts, and polygraphite front sway bar mounts)

Jamie

yeah 7/8" I got mine for $118USD. Makes a huge difference though, and its well worth the price if you can get it working right, i.e. not rubbing, centered, etc etc

250 CAD from Performance unlimited. Might be for sale if i get rid of my car. Also still sitting in plastic and powder coated black from addco.

What do you want for it?

And what do you mean IF you sell your car... JASON, $4000! Why do you still have it?!?!