Pins that hold the fender wells on

NVMY03GT

The fender that sits on top of the fender basically the part that sticks out just a little further on the WBody - Mind are all coming off and from the looks of it - It's because the plastic pins that attach to the plastic piece that hold it on to the car are broke. I've tried to realign but as soon as you touch they break like instantly. I could goto a Junkyard but I have a feeling the same thing will occur - Touch and break instantly.

Can you get these from a local autoparts store? What does the stealership charge for them?

i'm gussing you're referring to the little plastic fender flares on the GP B4U kit. I know the dealer has them for a decent price. Someone said they were like $3-4 for a bag of them or something?

yea i wouldn't go to a JY for'em either, i'd just suck it up and buy a bag or two of'em. I gotta do it myself soon, the ones on my driver side flare have broke (a couple of them)

i'm gussing you're referring to the little plastic fender flares on the GP B4U kit. I know the dealer has them for a decent price. Someone said they were like $3-4 for a bag of them or something?

yea i wouldn't go to a JY for'em either, i'd just suck it up and buy a bag or two of'em. I gotta do it myself soon, the ones on my driver side flare have broke (a couple of them)

Yeah you almost have to buy them buy the bag because once you try to replace one the others snap right off. ARGH I hate that design ;-)

How do you replace the socket that the pin goes into?